|43|

I'd like to believe this is edited 🤔😭

Also I want to thank everyone for getting me to 1k followers like it's really hard getting followers on here so I really appreciate it. Kinda like Twitter. 🎉

                          Sehnsucht
n.
An intense yearning for something far-off and undefinable.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you every day for a year. It wasn't over... it still isn't over."

Everyone was sleeping peacefully except Stephanie and Diego plus myself.

"Get some sleep." Lukas mumbled.
Were the last words I heard before drifting off into a deep sleep.

Mini flash back

"Hold it iris." My father placed his hand above the gun to level it out. A regular Saturday. We went hunting again. I wanted to hang out with Mya today.
"Iris focus." His voice boomed in the back of my head.
He called me iris a lot. It's my mother's name also my middle name. He's the only person to have ever called me that. I felt special.

" now." He said as I slowly breathed out with one eye closed and the other on my target. In an instant the bullet kissed my gun as it left placing itself three inches away from the dears heart.

"Good we go again next week. Let's get going. "I didn't like killing deers or anything at that. I was only twelve. Mom was very sick at home with Arya by her side. We occasionally had a home nurse just for her. I knew it was hard paying for her assistance. Dad often spoke of it.

When dad came home from his many trips in England he'd train me.

Earlier that day he let me put on a vest while he took a shot at me. Of course my small fragile self didn't take the impact well. I still have the bruises and scars to prove it.

I fell to the ground with him standing over my bruised body. "GET UP you still have some fight in you yet iris." He yelled. Grabbing me by the color of my shirt "Either kill or be killed do you understand?" Pulling the all black vest off me he then checks to see if I had and bleeding or open wounds. I felt pain yes but I forced myself to get used to it.

By the time we dragged the deer back to the van we was soon on our way home. We never ate the deer but our neighbor at the time ate lots of deer meat something about its good for his health. He occasionally paid dad to hunt for him. He was a bit old and couldn't hunt anymore.It was good money so I heard him and mom say.

"Go wash up so we can prepare dinner for your mother." I nodded. I washed up as he asked but after I went to talk to mom. She was sleeping again when I arrived. Arya was at my side as I told them both of the things we did today.

"And mommy I killed another deer today. Dad said it was better than last time and that I was getting better at hunting." Arya clenched to my side with a small smile.

She didn't understand what was going on much but I often tried to speak less of my forest trips with dad.

"Pala can you finish playing Barbie with me later?" Her eyes screamed I nodded of course "after dinner I have to help dad cook." She nodded in excitement.

Arya stayed under mom alot when everyone wasn't around.

After dinner I tried to place the table just how mom would do it but I wasn't mom and no body's perfect. I dropped a plate that startled dad. "Sorry dad I'll clean it up." I rushed to get the broom. " trying to set the table alone again I see." He states
"I too can do things alone." I said without making eyes contact.