64

*TIME SKIP 2 WEEKS....June 2nd*

It's been 2 weeks since the birthday party.
My birthday was fun, I got to hangout with my favourite people, we just hung out at my house and at the park. We sat around on the play structure and laughed.
When it started getting dark all of us went into the field and sat down. Ryan pulled out fire works from his bag and lit them far away from us. We watched as they exploded in the dark sky. The whole day was fun. I'm so glad I got to spend it with my friends.

I was getting out of the shower, I put some pyjamas on.

Pyjamas:

I sat on my bed and brushed my hair

I sat on my bed and brushed my hair. I put on 13 reasons why and watched it until I was tired.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I woke up not feeling good. I rushed out of bed and into my washroom. I fell onto my knees and puked in the toilet bowl. I was puking for a good minute.
Once I felt okay I got up and turned the sink on, I put water in my hand then into my mouth and then spit it back out. I washed my face and went back to my bed.  I laid in my bed covered up with my blankets. I tried to fall back asleep but I couldn't, I texted Alexa and asked her to come over.

Alexa walked in my bed room and sat next to me.
She touched my forehead and looked down at me

Alexa- you okay?

Aria- no

Alexa- did you throw up?

Aria- yes

Alexa got up from my bed and walked into my closet, she came out with my favourite blanket, she covered me up and then opened my mini fridge and got me 7-up. She opened it and gave it to me. I took a sip and gave it back to her.
I felt like I was gonna throw up again so I ran to toilet. I puked and sat on the floor. Alexa walked in and sat with me....

Aria- I think I wanna take a pregnancy test.

Alexa- okay. I'll be right back

I waited about 15 minutes for Alexa to come back.
She handed me the box and I opened it, she left the room and I peed on the stick. I washed my hands and opened the door.
I sat on the counter and we waited.