5

>>> hope you like the song😭<<<

Me and Ryan walked inside and we seen our mom sleeping on the couch. We decided to leave her because we know she's tired.
I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and went to my room. I put Pretty Little Liars on and watched it....I was really into the show until I got a notification. I looked at my phone and seen a text from Mattia.

Mattia🌚

Mattia:
Hey

Aria:
Hey

Mattia:
I'm bored can we ft?

Aria:
Lmao sure.

    Connecting FaceTime call:

Mattia:
HI

Aria:
HEY

Mattia stared at her

Aria:
Hello there.

Mattia:
oh hi.
what are you watching?

Aria:
Pretty little liars.

I smiled at him

Mattia:
Sounds cool.
Can we fall asleep on FaceTime?
I'm really bored and don't wanna watch tv

Aria:
Uhh yeah sure.

I looked at Mattia. He was laying on his bed...on his stomach looking at the screen. He had glasses on and his hair was messy.
Mattia took off his glasses.

Mattia:
Goodnight Aria

Aria:
Goodnight  Tia.

I got up and walked to my dresser and got out my pj's for the night. I got dressed in them and got comfy in my bed, I plugged my phone in and slowly started to fall asleep.

Aria's pj's:

I woke up and seen Mattia still on FaceTime

I woke up and seen Mattia still on FaceTime. He was brushing his teeth. I got out of my bed and walked into my washroom. I walked out and grabbed my phone and walked back to the washroom. I set my phone up and started to do my morning routine. I seen a flash and I looked at the phone and seen that Mattia had taken a picture.
He laughs and walks away from his phone.
I brush my teeth and walk into my closet to pick out an outfit.
After 5 minutes of looking I found an outfit. I put it on and put my necklace on.