89

Aaliyah's POV:

Me and Zayne planned on hanging out today...not to sure what we're gonna do yet.....probably just gonna go to the movies.

*hours later*

Aaliyah- what do you wanna do ?
I asked

Zayne- I was thinking we could get some chick-fil-a and have a picnic at the park?
he looked at me then back at the road

Aaliyah- I love it
I smiled

We drove through the chick-fil-a drive thru and we ordered our food.
Once we got our food I held the bags and he drove us to an empty park

We both got out of his car and sat down in the field

Zayne- how's your food?

Aaliyah- good, yours?

Zayne- delicious

We laughed and we talked about some things while we ate.
We finished eating and we sat there for a while and then he stood up and put his hand out for me to grab it.
We went to his car and he drove us to the gas station... we walked in and looked around

Zayne- lets get slurpee's and candy

Aaliyah-okie dokie.

We got slurpees and candy and payed then went back to the car. Zayne put music on and started to drive...it started to pour rain so he turned into a parking lot of a park. I put on "Sure thing" by Miguel and turned it up all the way.
I got out of the car and started to dance in the rain.
Zayne got out of the car and danced with me in the parking lot.

I ran back to the car and set up my phone. I put on the camera to take pictures. I pressed the button and ran back to Zayne and started dancing.

Zayne grabbed my hand and I spun around and landed in his arms. We laughed and he kissed me.
We laughed again and kept dancing until the song ended. It was around the end of the song and Zayne picked me up and kissed me...I kissed him back and then he put me down and we ran to the car and got in.
We laughed and he drove back to my house.

The picture:

Once we got to my house we went to my room so we could change out of our wet clothes

Zayne- I don't have any extra clothes...
He stood there

Aria- borrow Mateo's. You know where his closet is
I laughed

Zayne- alright
He walked out of my room

I quickly dried off and got changed