42

JAXON'S POV:

Aria and I danced until the song ended.
Aria looked at me so I looked at her....she grabbed my cheeks and kissed me, I kissed her back and we continued the kiss for a minute.
(make out typa kiss yunno🥴)

I realized it was wrong of me to kiss her back.
But if felt so nice....I missed her....I missed her kisses.
I pulled away from her and looked down

Jaxon- we- we can't Aria.

Aria- why.....

Jaxon- you're in love with Mattia....I know you are.

Aria- .....

Jaxon- we both know it....it was wrong of me to even kiss you back and let it happen. But I missed it, I missed your lips against mine. But you're in love with Mattia.

Aria- I'm so sorry Jaxon....I shouldn't have kissed you in the first place. I don't even know what I was thinking.

Jaxon- it's okay. We were caught in the moment....

Aria- are you mad at me?

Jaxon- no....I never could be

Aria- thanks for pulling away...

She hugged me and I hugged her back

Jaxon- you're welcome....

Aria- I love you......as a friend, don't worry

Jaxon- I love you too Ria
I laughed

Aria- movie time?

Jaxon- yes

We went downstairs to her room and sat on the bed, I grabbed her remote and put on Orphan
(Good movie btw)

Aria grabbed a box from under her bed and opened it.

Aria- take your pick
She showed me the box

She had a whole box of snacks hiding under her bed. I took a snack and opened it. She put the box away and we watched the movie.

The movie just ended and I looked over to Aria and seen her sleeping, I covered her up with her blankets and wrote her a note telling her that I went home.
I turn her lights and tv off and I go upstairs and put my shoes on and leave her house and walk back home.

I shower and get dressed into some shorts and then lay in my bed. I can't stop thinking about the kiss. If felt nice to kiss her again.....I had to stop I tho.
She loves Mattia. I know she does.

I turn my lights off and get into bed to fall asleep.

END OF JAXON'S POV

*Next morning*

ARIA'S POV:

I was having a dream....I was at the pet store for dog adoption day....I was playing with some cute golden retrievers.
The building went on lockdown because of a rabid dog that was brought in, the alarms in the building started going off which caused the dogs to bark, I managed to calm down the dogs that I was playing with but the alarms kept on going.

I then woke up and realized that the alarms in the building was actually my phone.
I turned my alarm off and got out of bed. I looked out my window and seen that it was a rainy day today. I got dressed for school, I brushed my hair and teeth and put makeup on.