15

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️ GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DONT WANNA READ ⚠️

ARIA'S POV

I woke up and felt arms around my waist. I turned to see who it was and it was Mattia. I looked at my phone and it was only 2:00 am. I got out of Mattia's hold and went to the washroom.
I came out of the washroom and put Mattia's LED lights on to red.

I layed on top of Mattia and kissed his face to try and wake him up.

Mattia- Aria....

Aria- Tiaaaa

Mattia- what are you doing? I'm tryna sleep

Aria- I.....

Mattia- you? What?

Aria- I'm horny.

Mattia opened his eyes and looked at me

Mattia- me too

I smiled and sat on his lap and started kissing him. He kept kissing me back. Mattia flipped me over and he was now on top. He took off my shirt and started kissing my neck and chest leaving hickeys.

(I was wearing my Calvin Klein sports bra and underwear btw) :

Mattia took off my shorts and started kissing me from my lips all the way to my thighs

Mattia took off my shorts and started kissing me from my lips all the way to my thighs...he lightly kissed my inner thighs which gave me butterflies instantly. He rubbed his finger over top of my underwear making me wet. He looked into my eyes and bit his lip.

Aria- stop teasing!
I whined

Mattia- shhh princess.

Mattia took off my underwear and started to lick my 🐱. I moaned quietly and watched him.
He then stuck 2 of his fingers in and I moaned a little louder. He moved his fingers in and out of me.
I put my head back in pleasure.

Mattia came up and stuck his fingers in my mouth. Mattia then took his pants and boxers off. He lined up his member with my 🐱 and he stuck it in. He moved in and out of me while I was moaning loud.

Mattia- shit. You're so tight

Aria- I wasn't expecting it to be this big
I moaned

Mattia went slow trying to tease me.

Aria- Harder Mattia-

Mattia- that's not my name.

Aria- tia. Go harder