3

>>>listen to music if ya want<<<

When I woke up I checked the time and it was currently 12:30. I was so tired from the drive, I really needed the sleep. I got out of bed and and walked into my washroom and turned the shower on and got in. I washed my hair, shaved my legs and washed my body. I finally got out and wrapped a towel around myself and walked into my closet to pick out an outfit.

Aria wore this:

I walked upstairs to get breakfast and I seen my mom and brother sitting at the island

Aria- hey

Ryan- morning rat

Mom- good morning sweetie

I grabbed a banana and started to eat.

Mom- while you were sleeping a lady from down the street invited us to a bbq.

Ryan- do we have to go?!

Mom- yes. We need to meet new people....so look nice please.

Aria- what time is the bbq at?

Mom- 6:00pm.....it's 1:30 now so do what you need to do and please be ready before 6:00pm.

I finished eating and walked to my room and sat on my bed. I texted my best friend Alexa. Alexa moves to New Jersey last year.....I haven't told her that I moved here so I'm gonna text her and tell her to come here.

Alexa🥰

                                                                       Aria:
                      go to this place *enters address*

Alexa:
uhh...okay?

Aria:
It's a surprise for you(:

—————————————————————————

I walked upstairs and found my mom

Aria- mom, Alexa is gonna come over for a bit. I sent her our address but I didn't tell her that we are here.

Mom- okay! Should we wait outside? Or wait in here?

Aria- I think we should wait in here until she knocks.

Mom- sounds good

Ryan came downstairs so I told him what was happening.

15 MINUTES LATER

There was a knock on the door so I opened it and seen Alexa. I smiled at her and she jumped and hugged me. She was screaming my name with excitement to see me. She looked at me again and smiled