24

MATTIA'S POV

Aria ran up to Brianna and hugged her.....then she hugged Elijah and Micah......I don't know how to feel about Micah...he called my girlfriend hot. I mean he's not wrong...she's absolutely beautiful.......but still.....well....he didn't even know that we were dating...I guess I can't really be mad at him.
Aria, Elijah, Brianna and Micah came over to the rest of us and everyone said hey. The girls were talking as the rest of us were doing tricks.

Alvaro- ayo check this out

Everyone looked at Alvaro and he went down the ramp like he did yesterday

Robert- niiiice. Good job

Alvaro- thanksss

I felt someone hug me from behind. I turn around and see Aria standing there smiling.

Aria- hi handsome

Mattia- hi beautiful

Aria- how are you doing

Mattia- I'm fine. How are you doing?
I touched her cheek

Aria- I'm doing okay....really

Mattia- good
I smiled at her and kissed her and she kissed me back.

Aria went over to where Alexa, Shayna and Briann were and started talking.

Elijah- wassup

Mattia- not much

Kairi- I'm hungry

Micah- lets go eat then

Mattia- where?

Micah- you pick

Kairi- McDonald's!

Mattia- yeah

Roshaun- are we going now?

Micah- sure

We skated over to the girls and they were making titkoks.

Alejandro- we're hungry

Shayna- us too

Mattia- we're going to McDonald's

Aria- yes! My favourite

Brianna- lets goooo

We left the skate park and started to skate to the nearby McDonald's. Aria skated closer to me. I looked at her and grabbed her hand. She looked back at me and intertwined our fingers. We skated like that the whole way to McDonald's.
We walked inside and walked up to the cashier.

Mattia- can I please get a Big Mac and fries.

Aria- can I get chicken nuggets please?

Cashier- anything else for you guys today?

Aria- no that's all

Cashier- alright. That will be 15 dollars please

I handed the cashier my money and we waited for the food. Everyone else ordered their food too. When the food was ready we decided to take the food to go and go back to the skatepark and eat under the tree. It was so nice outside so we didn't wanna waste the nice weather.
We went back to the skatepark and we walked over to the tree and sat down. Everyone pulled out their food and started eating.....I laid down and I put my head on Aria's backpack. After a minute I felt Aria put her head on my stomach....I played with her hair and talked to everyone.