1

>>>>>Listen to the music if you want(: <<<<<

There was a week before school started....well for me at least.
I was moving from California to New Jersey....I'm going to a whole new state and new school. I don't know anybody there.
Me, my mom and my older brother packed into the car with most of out stuff and we drove all the wait to New Jersey. I listened to music and slept most of the drive.
After a 43 hour drive we finally arrived in New Jersey. My mom had the moving truck leave a day before us so it was parked on the road in front of our new house. We were driving through the city for 10 minutes then my mom turned into our neighbourhood...I looked around at all the nice houses, my mom pulled into the driveway and everyone got out of the car. I opened the trunk of the car while my mom opened the house door and my brother opened the moving truck. I grabbed one of my boxes and walked into the house. My brother followed me.

Mom- alright. Home sweet home....go look around and pick your bedrooms

I looked at Ryan and I ran upstairs to find the best bedroom....I didn't like any that were up there so I went to the basement....I walked around the basement and seen a door so I opened it and there was a huge bedroom with a bathroom and a walk in closet. I ran back upstairs and found my mom.

Aria- holy shit! I found my new room

Mom- Aria! Language please. And I knew you'd pick that one.

My mom smiled at me and looked at my brother coming down the stairs

Ryan- I found my room.
He smiles

Mom- okay good! Let's get the rest of the boxes inside.

We went outside and grabbed more boxes.
I was grabbing the last of my boxes and I heard boys laughing and talking to each other...I didn't think much of it. I walked out of the moving truck with one of my boxes and seen a group of boys walking together. My mom came running outside to the door.

Mom- Aria can you please close the trunk of the car for me?!

Aria- yeah sure!
I kinda yelled

I closed the trunk and started to walk back inside. I could hear someone taking.

???- I wonder who that is

I shut the house door and walked downstairs with all of my boxes and put them in my room. I pulled out my speaker and put music on... I started to move things around and find good places for everything to go.
After a few hours I finally got my room together.....as I was fixing my desk one of the legs broke so I had to buy a new one.
I went upstairs and seen my mom putting things in the cupboards

Aria- hey mom

Mom- hey. Did you finish your room already?

Aria- yes I did

Mom- oh that's wonderful. I'll have to come see it when I'm done to see how nice it looks

Aria- okay, I'm really tired so I'm gonna go to bed now.

Mom- alright. Goodnight!

I went back downstairs and walked into the washroom and did my night routine. I put on shorts and a hoodie and I got into my bed and fell asleep.