40

I put my bag down and walked into my closet and changed into something more comfortable.
I got out of my closet and plopped on the bed.
Jaxon sat next to me and played with my hair.

What I changed into:

(Without the shoes )

Aria- Can I ask you something?

Jaxon- what's up

Aria- why did....

Jaxon- why did what?

Aria- why did you become a huge fuck boy? When I left California

Jaxon- i don't know ...... I guess I was mad

Aria- at me?
I looked up at him

Jaxon- no no... at my mom....she was always drinking......

Aria- I remember

Jaxon- it got worse...she left me at home all alone for days at time. I got sick of it so I called my grandma.

Aria- I'm glad you did
I smile

Jaxon- me too

Aria- it seems like you've grown out the the fuck boy phase

Jaxon- I did....I really did

Aria- good.

I got bored so I went on titkok and found some sounds to dance too. I set my phone up and pulled Jaxon into the frame and we started dancing.
I posted the tiktoks and then laid back down.

The tiktoks:

(The first 3)

Aria- can we watch toy story 4?

Jaxon- sure

I put toy story 4 on the tv and I turned the lights off and got back in bed. I grabbed my fuzzy blanket and cuddled up in it.

Halfway through the movie I looked at Jaxon and he had his hood up. He looked at me and I opened my blanket for him to come in, he moved closer to me and I covered him up. I put my head on his chest and continued to watch the movie.
His hand was resting on my head and his fingers were gently playing with my hair.

After a while the movie ended and I looked up and seen Jaxon asleep.
I got up and went to the washroom took off my makeup and did my night routine.
I got back in bed and got under the blankets.
I put my phone on the charger and watched Jaxon.
I turned my tv off and switched my led lights to purple.
I closed my eyes and then I felt Jaxon pull me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes....
I didn't mind that he pulled me closer to him. It just felt nice to be cuddled again.
Soon after I fell asleep.