8

*SKIP TO SUNDAY NIGHT*

I was on FaceTime with Mattia....I was so nervous about my first day at school so I had to talk to someone about it.
I started to get so stressed out that I cried...Mattia was quiet for a while...I was pacing around my room thinking about where my classes were.

???- hello

???- hey cuties

I looked at my phone and I seen Kai, Ale, Aloe, Rob and Ro.

I picked up my phone and I smiled....they all smiled back at me

Aloe- Aria, you're so beautiful

Ale- Don't be scared about tomorrow. We're all here for you and we'll show you around the school

Mattia- I thought you could you some motivation.

He smiled as he rests his chin on his hand.

Aria- Thank you guys
I smiled as I wiped my tears

Roshaun- we'll come over tomorrow morning and pick you up. Sound good?

Aria- alright. That would be nice. Thanks Ro.
I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Everyone- Goodnight Aria!

Aria- Goodnight sexy bitches
I blew them a kiss

Everyone hung up except for Mattia.

Mattia:
What are you gonna do now?

Aria:
Well it's only 9:00pm...I don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight so I 'm gonna shower, watch a movie and that's it.

Mattia:
Oh....alright

Aria:
Why?

Mattia:
Just wondering

Mattia got out of his bed and put one of his hoodies on and walked out of his room.

Mattia:
Aria. I got to go.

Aria:
Okay. Bye Mattia.

FaceTime call ended

I got out of my bed and walked into the washroom and turned the shower on.

MATTIA'S POV

I told Aria that I had to go. I left my house and got in the car and drove to the store. I bought candy. Face masks, and a card.
I drove to Aria's house and before I got out of the car I wrote in the card.

"Hey beautiful. Here's a gift for you. I want you to be exited for your first day tomorrow and hopefully this cheers you up
-Mattia"

I got out of the car and walked up to the door. I knocked on the door and Ryan answered

Ryan- yo
Mattia- hey. Where's Aria?
Ryan- her room

I walked downstairs to her room and I knocked on her door. There was no answer. I walked in and she wasn't there. I heard the shower turn off so I sat on her bed and waited for her. Aria opened the bathroom door and seen me sitting on her bed.

END OF MATTIA'S POV

ARIA'S POV

I opened the door to find Mattia sitting on my bed.

Aria-Uh....hi

Mattia-hey. I brought you something

Aria- thanks....

Mattia- well are you gonna come out here?

Aria- I would...but I'm naked and I didn't bring my pj's in here. Can you get them for me?

Mattia- sure...where are they?

Aria- dresser. Middle drawer. Just grab the first ones you see.

Mattia opened my drawer and handed me my pj's. I took them and got dressed in them.

The pj's:

I opened the door and walked out

I sat at my vanity and brushed my hair....I felt eyes
on me so I turned my head and seen Mattia watching me.

Aria- hey sir.

Mattia- you're beautiful.

I blush and smile while looking away trying to hide it.

Aria- so...why'd you come here?
I asked while sitting on my bed.

Mattia- I wanted to give you something because you were so stressed out about school tomorrow.
Mattia handed me everything one by one out of the bag and he gave me the card last.
I opened the card and read it. I looked up at him and smiled.

Aria- Tia....thank you so much.
I hugged him and he hugged me back.

Aria- do you wanna stay for a bit and watch a movie?

Mattia- sure

I put a movie on and we watched it. I got under the blankets and fell asleep on beside Mattia.