51

MATTIA'S POV:

Me and the boys walked back to our room and went inside. I walked into the washroom and took a shower, I got out and put shorts on, I brushed my teeth and got in bed.

Robert- do you guys think there's money in this bible?

Everyone looked at Robert and laughed at him

Alvaro- probably not

Robert- if there is.....it's mine

Robert flipped through the book, he looked in each page, flipped the book upside down and shook it. Yet nothing came out.
All of us looked at each other and laughed.

Alejandro- go to sleep now.

Kairi- sir yes sir!!

Alejandro- shut up! You're loud

Ale threw a pillow at Kai and and he laughed, soon after everyone fell asleep.
I couldn't sleep so I went on my phone and texted Aria.

She didn't answer, I got out of bed and grabbed the girls spare room key

She didn't answer, I got out of bed and grabbed the girls spare room key. I left my room and walked to Aria's. I opened the door and walked in.
All the lights were off, I turned my flashlight on and walked over to Aria's bed.
I bent down next to her and tried to wake her up.

Mattia- babe

Aria- .....

Mattia- Aria

Aria- what

Mattia- cuddle me. I cant sleep

Aria- Alexa?

Mattia- uh no

Aria- tia?

Mattia- yep

Aria moved over and I laid down next to her. I pulled her closer to me and she laid her head on my chest.
I played with her hair and fell asleep.

END OF MATTIA'S POV

ARIA'S POV:

I woke up and felt someone's arms wrapped around me, I look and see Mattia. I turn back towards Mattia and stare at him.
I put my hand on his cheek and moved my thumb back and forth.
He smiled and grabbed my hand. He opened his eyes and looked at me

Mattia- good morning

Aria- good morning bubba

Mattia- how was your sleep?

Aria- good....how was yours?

Mattia- great.....only cause I slept with you

I smiled and kissed his cheek, I got out of bed and went in the shower.
Mattia came in and opened the shower curtain.

Aria- what the fuck