47

⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT AROUND THE END⚠️⚠️⚠️
(I'll put ⚠️ when the smut happens)

I woke up to Alexa jumping on my bed. I looked at her and covered up my head with my blankets.

Alexa- get! Up!

Aria- noooo

I groaned and Alexa pulled the blankets off of me.

Alexa- wake up!!

Aria- why

Alexa- cause it's time to wake up, we're gonna find something to do

Aria- I wanna sleep.

Alexa- not right now! Get up

Aria- fine. Pick my outfit then.

I went to the washroom and woke myself up by putting water on my face. Alexa handed me my outfit and I put it on.
I washed my face, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and did my make up.

Outfit:

I made my bed and walked upstairs with Alexa, we sat at the island and went on our phones for a few minutes, I got up and made us a smoothie bowl

We finished eating and I washed the dishes and put them away.

Mom- I'm going to run some errands, do you girls wanna come?

I looked at Alexa and back at my mom

Both- yes

Mom- okay let's go

We left the house and got in the car, we went to Starbucks and got drinks and then we went to Target. My mom got some groceries and things for around the house.
Alexa and I were looking at pyjamas and we heard people calling our names, we looked in the direction and we seen a few girls walking up to us.

Fans- can we take pictures with you guys?

Alexa- of course!

We took a few pictures and then we went back to my mom, we payed for everything and left. We dropped Alexa off at her house before going home.
I wanted to spend time with my mom and Ryan before I left to California for 2 weeks.
I told Ryan to come downstairs and watch a movie with us.
Ryan picked the movie and we made snacks.

The movie ended and someone knocked on the door.
Ryan got up and opened the door

Ryan- your boyfriend is here

I looked up and seen Mattia walking in.

Mom- hello Mattia

Mattia- hi mrs.Sanchez

Aria- what's up

Mattia- um, everyone is sleeping over at my house tonight and then my mom is driving all of us to the airport in the morning.....