23

ARIA'S POV

I woke up from a bad dream that I was having...I don't remember all of it but I remember some of it.
I was at my old house in California, I was in the basement finding something in a box...I found what I was looking for so I was going upstairs....I was almost at the door when I heard someone call my name. The voice sounded very familiar....I turned around and seen my dad. He was standing at the bottom of the stairs....he was looking at me...then he started smiling.

Aria- dad?

He didn't say anything. He just kept smiling.....I heard Ryan calling me from upstairs. I looked towards the door and then looked back at the bottom of the stairs. My dad disappeared...I never saw him again after that.

That dream woke me up, I opened my eyes and sat up fast....I woke up Mattia when I sat up....tears started to roll down my face.

Mattia- are you okay? What's wrong?

Aria- n-nothing.

Mattia- you're crying. You can tell me.
He sat up and put his head on my shoulder

Aria- I had a dream.....about my dad

Mattia- oh...do you wanna talk about it?

We laid back down and I put my head on Mattia's chest. I told him everything that I remembered from my dream. I started to tear up again.

Mattia- you'll be okay.
He wiped away my tears and hugged me.

Aria- thanks....

Mattia- Can I ask you something?

Aria- sure

Mattia- what happened to your dad? You don't have to tell me if you don't want.

Nobody knew what happened to my dad except for my family and Alexa.

Aria- uh...he uh. he was in a car accident....a really bad one. The guy that hit my dad was super drunk. My dad was going to the store to buy eggs....he never came home.

Mattia- shit....I'm so sorry Aria.

Aria- thanks....it was hard at the beginning....like really hard. I could talk to my dad about everything....he understood me.

Mattia- yeah. I understand...you seem like your better now tho

Aria- it's hard at times.....Alexa was there for me....A LOT...she was there when the police came to my house and told us....my dad treated Alexa like his second daughter.  Alexa was there for my whole family....I'm so glad she's my best friend.

Mattia- you're very lucky to have her.

Aria- I love her so much...

Mattia- she definitely loves you too.

Aria- I never told anyone about my dad before.

Mattia- I'm glad you told me

Aria- me too.

Mattia- try and get some sleep

Aria- okay...

I cuddled into Mattia and fell asleep. I felt so safe in his arms.

MORNING

I woke up still cuddling with Mattia. I moved his arms from around me and I sat up and I seen Alexa and Shayna awake on their phones. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It's was only 10:00am.
I got out of Mattia's bed and I walked Into the washroom. I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth.
I grabbed my clothes from my drawer and changed