28

(Time skip a month aka VALENTINES DAY🤭)

The night before Valentines Day.

Mattia and I were blasting music and driving around the city. I was having a really good time with Mattia...I was really upset earlier today cause I've been really missing my mom. I was sitting on my bed when Mattia came in and dragged me out to his car.
We've been driving around for an hour....just listening to music. He really knows how to make me feel better.

Mattia- you hungry?

Aria- uh kind of yeah

Mattia- where do you wanna go?

Aria- Chick-Fil-A?

Mattia- sure

Mattia drove to Chick-Fil-A and went through the drive thru. He ordered our food and he payed. We got the food and he drove to the park, we got out of the car and walked to the picnic table, we sat down and I pulled out the food and started eating. Mattia stared at me.

Aria- are you gonna eat?.....you're making me feel weird.

Mattia- yes
He giggled

Mattia started to eat his food.
We finished eating and we went to my house for a bit. Ryan walked in with Mikayla.

Mattia- yo wassup Ry

Ryan- hey

They dapped each other up.
Me and Mikayla got to know each other....she's really nice. I work with her now at Paris's ice cream. It's a really good job. I like it. And I like working with her....she makes my brother happy.

Mikayla- so how long have you and Mattia been together?

Aria- we've been dating for 4 months...we just hit 4 months on the 3rd.

Mikayla- oh nice! Happy 4 months you too!

Mattia- thanks

Ryan- me and Mikayla are gonna dip.

Aria- please do not have sex while I'm here.

Ryan- just go downstairs and put music on.

Aria- I-

Ryan- bye!
He dragged Mikayla upstairs to his room.

Me and Mattia laughed and sat on the couch and watched The Fosters. A while went by and it was 10pm.

Mattia- oh shit

Aria- you okay?

Mattia- no. I have to go home now

Aria- really?

Mattia- yeah. Sadly

Aria okay
I made a pouty face

Mattia- bye
He kissed me and left

I turned the tv off and went downstairs. I closed my door and played some music on my speaker. I went to my closet and grabbed Mattia's present supplies.
I grabbed my glue and scissors and started putting things together. After 2 hours I finished making his gift. I cleaned everything up and I put his gift back in my closet. I took my speaker and went to turn the shower on. I got in and did everything that I needed to do.
I got out of the shower and grabbed my pyjamas and put them on.

Pyjamas:

I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth

I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. I got into bed covered up with my blankets. I turned my tv on and watched a movie before I went to sleep.

MATTIA'S POV:

I had a gift for Aria...well a few actually. I also had some ideas for something to do. But I'm gonna need help with that.
I made sure Aria's gifts were perfect....I hope she loves them.
I double checked everything to make sure that I was ready for tomorrow.
I opened my phone and wrote Aria a big paragraph and I sent it. I know she's sleeping right now because her snap map says she was on 1hour ago.....Now Aria has a nice paragraph to wake up to in the morning.

I showered and then got into bed. I just hope everything works out tomorrow.
I put my LED lights to purple and I went to sleep.

END OF MATTIA'S POV