12

*ITS FRIDAY (school was boring and Aria was at home the rest of the week after school)*

I put some clothes on and I brush my hair and put braids in it. I didn't wear any make up today

Outfit and hair:

I got upstairs to see my mom

Mom- I'm going to be on a business trip for a few months... you and Ryan have to stay here while I'm away. You guys will be okay right?

Aria- yes mom we'll be fine

Mom- okay. Well I know it's last minute but I'm gonna miss you guys. I need to get to the airport before my flight boards. I love you guys! Bye!

Aria and Ryan- bye!

My mom leaves and gets in an Uber.

Aria- i'm going to go hangout with the boys

Ryan- bye rat

Ryan stopped hanging out with us cause he was always at hockey practice or sleeping....or hanging out with other people.

I walked over to Mattia's house and knocked on the door. Kairi opened the door and hugged me.
We walked into Mattia's room and I sat on his bed.
All the boys said hi to me and went back to doing whatever.
I'm laying on Mattia's bed and I feel my eyes getting heavy.
I close my eyes for just a second and I fall asleep.

ALEJANDRO'S POV

Roshaun. Kai, Robert and Aloe go upstairs and make food. It's only me and Mattia....well and Aria but she's sleeping. I watched Aria sleep....
She's so beautiful....like really beautiful.
She's so nice and caring...she's one of the funniest people I know.
She's shy at times but when you get to know her she's hyper..that's what I like about her...

Alejandro- Mattia....can I confess something to you?

Mattia- sure?

Alejandro-  I think I'm catching feelings for Aria....like I'm not sure but I feel different when I'm around her. I wanna see where things go with her.

Mattia- I- you've only known her for 2 weeks, do you think she's ready for a relationship?.......or how does you know she feels the same way?

Alejandro- I don't know man. But I feel something with her...I wanna see where it goes.

Mattia- alright man.

There's a few minutes of awkward silence...until the boys come back into the room.

END OF ALEJANDRO'S POV

MATTIA'S POV

I didn't tell Alejandro that I have feelings for Aria.
The boys came back into my room and just chilled out and made tiktoks while I played Fifa on the Xbox.
I got bored so I went live on Instagram. I continued to play Fifa until people joined. I paused my game and read some of the comments.

Bold letters = fans questions or saying something
Normal = Mattia answering

@Mattiaily- hii Mattia

Mattia- hello

@Married2Mattia- are the boys there?

Mattia- yes they are here.
I read the comment out loud and pointed my phone to the boys making a titkok.

@AriaxMattia- Who is that laying in the back??!!!

Mattia- what? Oh! That's Aria. She's taking a nap

@Alejandros3rdToe- does aria sleep a lot??

Mattia- does aria sleep a lot? Uhh yeah kinda
I read the comment out loud and smiled .

Ale- I think she needs to wake up now. She's been sleeping for an hour.

I turned around and he was picking her up.
She didn't wanna wake up so when Ale picked her up she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and she put her head on his shoulder.
I looked back the the phone and read more comments as Alejandro walked into the frame with Aria in his arms.

@Ariawifee- uhh I don't ship Ale and Aria..

@Mattiasvape- AYO LET HER SLEEP

Robert- AYO put my bestie down Monkey

I giggle at what Robert said and I read more comments. As I was reading comments I seen Robert pulling Aria off of Ale.
I laughed and then Aria woke up, she looked mad at Robert and Ale. I didn't want her to yell at me so I didn't say anything.

END OF MATTIA'S POV