66

I woke up and walked to the bathroom.
I brushed my teeth, washed my face, brushed my hair and got dressed.

Outfit:

After I was dressed I went upstairs and made myself some pancakes

After I was dressed I went upstairs and made myself some pancakes. I ate them all and washed my dishes.
I drank some water then grabbed my phone and went over to Mattia's.
His mom let me inside and I went to his room.
I knocked on the door but there was no answer so I walked in.
There he was....asleep in his bed.
His room was cold, he left his air conditioner on through the night.....I like when his room is cold.
I closed his door and walked over to his bed. I stood over him and watched him sleep before I laid beside him.

Aria- bae?......babe.....wake up

Mattia- .......

Aria- Mattia?

He didn't answer. I just let him sleep cause I know he was busy doing homework late last night.
I went on my phone and watched some Netflix then decided to take a nap, I got under the blankets with Mattia and I fell asleep.

MATTIA'S POV:

1 hour later

I opened my eyes and seen Aria asleep next to me.
I rubbed my eyes and woke myself up, I went to my washroom and took a quick shower.
after my shower I put on my shadowhill sweats and hoodie. I laid back down and watched Aria...

I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad....I've always wanted kids.....just not this young. But I'm gonna be there for my kid...I will. I promise.
A dad.....wow....holy shit. That's a big responsibility.......I can do it. I know I can.
I hope it's a boy.....or a girl.....I'm good with either honestly.
I smiled thinking about it. I opened my phone and went on Instagram for a little while then got bored so I played fifa on the xbox.

I've been playing fifa for about 30 minutes now....I took a break and got some water upstairs

Mirna- where's Aria?

Mattia- she's asleep

Mirna- oh I see.....would you like me to make you guys food?

Mattia- yes please. Thanks mama

I went back downstairs and sat down on my gaming chair. I picked up my controller and started playing again.
I heard movement so I looked at my bed and Aria was awake, she was sitting up stretching.

Mattia- baby!

Aria- hi

Mattia- you look cute

Aria- thank you bub.....what are you playing

Mattia- fifa

Aria- of course you are