70

I ate dinner with my mom and Ryan at home....
We finished eating and I washed the all the dishes. I went downstairs and sat on the couch and just looked through my phone.
I remembered that Mattia's parents....and Luca went out of town for business or something...

I decided to get ready and walk over to Mattia's place.
I went in my room and threw on some sweatpants and a tank top, I slipped on my air force's and walked upstairs

Aria- hey mom, I'm gonna go see Mattia for a bit

Mom- okay

I closed the door behind me and walked to Mattia's. I seen that the door was cracked open a bit so I opened the door and when I walked in I seen Mattia laying on the floor in a puddle of blood

my jaw dropped and my eyes started to water.
I rushed over to him and I grabbed his face

Aria- Mattia..oh my god! Mattia!

Tears started pouring out of my eyes.....I couldn't believe what I saw.
I looked down to his chest and there was blood all over his shirt...I looked at my hands and there was blood on them.

Aria- phone....where's my phone?!

I put my hand in my pocket and took my phone out. I dialled 911.

Operator- 911 whats your emergency?

Aria- please help me! My- my boyfriend is dead!

Operator- where are you sweetie?

Aria- *address*

Operator- I'm sending cops and ambulance over to you right now, just hang tight sweetie

I hung up my phone and then called Mattia's parents...
I told them that I found him on the floor. They said they were coming as fast as they can.
I hung up.

I held Mattia's hand and cried

Aria- Mattia. Please come back to me! Please please!!

the paramedics walked in with their medical stuff, a cop came in and told me to come outside with him.
I sat on the steps and told the cops what happened...or what I know.
The cop left and I just stared into the street....I was in so much shock.

After a while Mattia's parents came home and Mirna collapsed to the ground when she seen the paramedics carrying out his body.
GianComo was holding her up and crying with her.

My mom and Ryan came running over.....I stood up and hugged my mom and then

I woke up.

I sat up super fast, I started crying cause of how real my dream felt.
I looked at my phone and the time was 3:00am
I got up from my bed and went into the washroom, I turned the water on and splashed cold water on my face to wake me up a little bit...

I took a sip of water and stood there for a minute taking everything in. I walked back to my bed and cuddled up in the blankets. I turned my tv on and put on my favourite comfort show, Mako Mermaids.
I closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep....it took a while for me to close my eyes and not see my dream....but eventually it went away and I could fall back asleep.