Chapter 17: Heroes To The Rescue!

A/N; haiii guyss~ another chapter for you guys~ ^_^
Two days left until our mid-break ends! *cries*

I have one wish before mid break ends...and it's for u guys to read my new story called "You Can't Catch My Heart!" Hehehe XD

I Would reaally appreciate u guys reading it...>_<

Welllll...i hope u enjoy this chapter and storyy~ :))
----------------

•Hanbin's POV•

"Hanbin-ah~ I'm back~" Soochul ran towards me.

"Hey, what happened?" I stood up.

"Nothing happened~ I just asked him how were things between him and Hae Ri are going." She chuckled

"Oh..okay.." I looked down.

Hae Ri said there's something suspicious going on between them, so she made a plan to confirm it.

I looked at my phone an there was no text nor missed calls from Hae Ri.

Shouldn't she confirm it right now?

"Hanbin-ah~ I want to go shopping~ Let's go to Forever 21!" Soochul tugged my arm and dragged me to Forever 21.

I followed Soochul silently.

As Soochul was shopping, I waited outside for her to finish.

As I waited, I kept on checking my phone for missed calls or any texts.

"Ugh.." I groaned as I waited for Hae Ri's texts.

"Hanbin! I'm done shopping~ and I'm hungry~" she said as she got out of the store, bringing 4 paper bags.

"H-huh? Oh, okay, let's go to the food court then.." I stood up and helped her carry the 2 other bags.

As we walked to the food court, Soochul stepped on sonething.

"Ah! Huh?" She removed her foot from the thing she stepped on and grabbed it.

"Ohh~ A necklace~" Soochul said as she looked at the thing amusingly.

Wait! Necklace?

I grabbed the necklace from Soochul and inspected it.

It's the music note necklace I gave Hae Ri!

"It's Hae Ri's...She was wearing it when we saw each other a while ago..Why is it here?" I asked, panicking and worrying about Hae Ri so much.

"I don't know, maybe that stupid Jacki did something to her." Soochul mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

That Jacki guy did something?!

"What did he do?" I tightly gripped the necklace of Hae Ri.

"Huh? Oh, maybe it's not something serious, maybe he was so excited for the date that he dragged Hae Ri everywhere.." Soochul chuckled.

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate.

Hae Ri!

"Hae Ri?!" I yelled as I picked up my phone.

"Hyung? Hyung, calm down.." A familiar voice said on the other side of the phone.

"Chanwoo?" I asked.

"Yep!" He answered.

"Hanbin-ah!! Hae Ri got kidnapped!! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DOO?!?" Bobby shouted.

"Hae Ri got what?" I said confusingly.

"Yah! Bobby hyung! Calm down!" Donghyuk yelled.

"Hanbin-ah, We saw a bunch of men in a black suit grabbed Hae Ri and put her in a sack..We don't know why, but we have to save her." Yunhyeong said calmly.