Chapter 4: Closer?

A/N: Heeeyyy~ I just wanted to ask u guys something...can u tell me your opinions about the story? Thankie~ ^_^

----------------
•Your POV•

I walked behind Hanbin, following him to the practice room. When we entered the practice room, Junhoe turned on the lights and BAM! The practice room appeared.

There were speakers, a laptop, and a lot of tech stuff. Wow, I never thought that Hanbin would practice in a room like this.

It's a bit plain though, but it was a big room.

"Riri, how about you sit there and watch?" Hanbin smiled.

"Sure~" I smiled back in return.

I watched them dance to the song called "Rocket" and "Hot in Here".

Wow, Hanbin has improved his dance skills. I remember when we were kids, he was actually not fond of dancing.

He would do crazy dance moves to make me laugh whenever I cry, I chuckled and smiled just of the thought of it.

Hanbin saw me laughing, he stopped the music and approached me.

"Eh? Is something wrong?" I tilt my head on one side.

"No, nothing is wrong" he smiled and pats my head and then continues to practice.

[SKIP TIME]

The dance practice was finally over.

"Ahh~ good work guys~ you can rest now, but don't forget to work hard, FIGHTING!" He shouts at his groupmates.

He's still as pushy as ever.

"Ah! Riri~ Do..you..uhm..wanna stay here for a while?" He looked away and asked shyly.

"S-sure.." I responded.

"So...why did you come back to Seoul?" Hanbin asked me while he was fixing the practice room.

"A company wants me to be their songwriter, I'm curious about which company is it" I smiled while helping Hanbin.

"Ah~ I hope it's the YG company" he mumbled.

"I hope so" I chuckle.

He pinched my cheeks.

"Owiee! That hurts" I rubbed my cheeks.

"You still have chubby cheeks!" He bursted out in laughter.

"Y-yah! I'm not chubby!" I pouted.

"Yes you are~" he pokes my cheek.

"Hmph! I'm not..." I tickled him.

"Hahahahaha! Yah! Hahaha! Stop it!" He yelled.

"No, I'm not going to stop unless you say I'm not chubby" I continue to tickle him and he falls down on the floor.

"Hahahaha! Okay! Okay!" He pulled me towards him sending me to go on top of him.

"You're not chubby, you're cute" he smiled.

O-our faces are so close that I could feel his breath upon my lips!

"U-uh..." I stumbled upon my words.

"Hm? Oh ah, yeah! Sorry about that.." He gets up and rubs the back of his head.

M-my heart was pounding when our faces were so close. I touched my chest and I could feel my heart pounding loudly.

"Sooo...wanna help me write a new song?" Hanbin stood up and offered me his hand.

"Sure~ it's been 10 years since we wrote a song together~" I smiled and took his hand in my hand.

I stood up with his help and sat with him on the chair.

"What should the song be about?" I asked.

"Hmm..how about a love song?" He smiled.

"A love song?" I confusingly asked.

He nods "A love song about childhood friends who met again after 10 years and they fell in love~" he smirked.

I know that he was talking abour ourselves.

"Y-yah!" I hit his arm lightly.

"Hahaha! Sorry~ I was just kidding~" he ruffles my hair.

"That would never happen...." He said sadly and stared at the floor with sad eyes.

I also stared at the floor because of what he said. Suddenly...

"OKAY~ Let's start writing a love song!" He said happily.

He still has mood swings as always~

I was expecting that Hanbin would already have changed after 10 years but since his Hanbin, I don't want him to change.

"So First step the lyrics!" He shouted excitedly.

"Ah..ye-yeah" I snapped back to reality.

He grabs his pen and paper and he starts writing lyrics.

He suddenly starts getting seroius.

He's usaully the kind of guy when you disturb him he easily gets mad.

"Say, Riri, do you have someone you like?" He asked out of the blue.

"E-eh?" I was shocked of his question.