Chapter 31: A Song For You

A/N: hai guyth~ I just changed my username as you noticed~ it's now BeYourself_789~ ^.^

Enjoy~

----------

•Your POV•

"Dear Ms. Lee,

you only have 2 days left in Korea, please start packing up.

Sincerely, Mr. Garcia."

W-what? I'm leaving so soon? But I don't want to leave yet..

I clutched my phone tightly as I held back my tears. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder.

"Riri, is something wrong?" Hanbin said as he looked at me with a corcerned look.

"N-nothing's wrong.." I shook my head.

I-I can't hold it in...I don't want to cry infront of Hanbin..

"Excuse me!" I shouted as I stood up.

"Hm? Where are you going?" Junhoe asked as all of their gazes turned to me.

"TOILET!" I shouted as I ran away from them, not turning back at then.

I realized that I was running non-stop, so I stopped my tracks and looked up to see a playground.

There weren't any kids around today, because it's still early to come out of school.

I sighed and sat down on the swing. I swung lightly on the swing, but suddenly I hear loud cheer.

"Happy Birthday Oppa!" A young girl who looked like 14-years-old said as she clapped her hands excitedly.

Then there was a talk boy who has black hair and black eyes, he looked like in his mid 20's.

Maybe that's the "oppa" she was referring to. I suddenly remembered something very important.

Hanbin's birthday is tomorrow! With the final match!

I stood up quickly and ran to the bus stop. I texted the guys saying that I need to do some work.

As soon as I reached the YG trainee headquarters, I ran to my office as quick as I can.

I opened my office door and quickly grabbed a pen and paper. What lyrics should I write?

I'm thinking of composing a song for Hanbin...But what kind of lyrics? A sad one? A cheerful one?

....A confession?...No no no no...I shook my head.

Oh! I remember the songs we used to write when we were kids, maybe I'll just use the song that we composed that's called "Best Friends Forever".

Although it was never recorded, or shown to anyone, but I bet he'll like it!

Hmm, Maybe I should head to the recording studio, I don't wanna sing the song live...I never really liked singing infront a lot of people...

Before I headed to the recording room, I asked permission from Mr.Yang. I was so nervous when I was talking to him, he's kinda scary, but kind at some times.

I entered the recording room and took a deep breath, it's my first time in a recording room.

It's my first time but I already know how to operate this stuff, since I dreamed of being a composer.

Dreams do come true after all. I sighed to myself and set down my things on the small table.

After reviewing the lyrics, I readied myself to record the song. I took a deep breath before singing the lyrics to the song.

"The times, when we used to laugh and play togeether. I wish we could stop the time, to treasure our memories even more.

But we wished too much, too much of what we deserved. This is not goodbye, this is not the time when we'll never see each other.

Sometime, someday, we'll see on another day. We never ment to part ways. This is not goodbye, my best friend forever."

[AFTER AN HOUR]

I took a deep breath as I sung the last line of the song. This song...was made one day, before I parted ways with him when we were 8.

I sat down on a chair and sighed. I sang like 15 times because there was a malfunction in the mic, so I had to fix it.

I'm finally done! I stared at the paper and pen at the table. I guess it won't hurt to write a confession song..

But I have to keep it personal though. I grabbed my paper and pen and started to write my thoughts and true feelings.

The whole lyrics was all 100% true and 0% of a lie. Gosh, whenver I write lyrics, I write almost EVERYTHING I'm thinking.

Should I try recording it? Hmm, it won't hurt to try.

I rose up from my chair and entered the recording room once again and sung the song I wrote with all my feelings in it.

"Goodbye my love.."

I took another deep breath after singing the last line and mumbled to myself "good enough".

I put the two recorded songs in a CD and dragged them to the small table.

I have..to..label them..but I'm tired. I could feel my eyes closing. No no no!

I slapped myself. I have to label these CDs! Okay these one is the one for Hanbin, and this..is the..one.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, I can't carry on..my eyes feel heavy..I'll just label them when I wake up. And then like that, I drifted off to sleep.

•Hanbin's POV•

I entered the recording studio slowly, peeking my head out before letting my whole body inside.

Hae Ri was there, sleeping.

She had her arms crossed and her head dipped in the gap of her arms. She looks so cute when she sleeps...

What am I thinking?!

I sighed and stared at her sleeping face for a second and noticed two CDs on the table. Then suddenly I saw a familiar music sheet.

This was the song we wrote before she left Seoul 10 years ago. I was wondering why the lyrics included 'this is not goodbye'.

She didn't tell me sooner that she was leaving so I regretted not making her last day the best last day of Seoul, but now she's back here, and that's all I need to keep on moving forward.

See you tomorrow Riri-ah~ I'll show you how much I have improved in these past years.

•Your POV•

I woke up and saw a light brown box beside me. On top of the box was a letter from Bobby op.

"Yah, Have Ri-ah~ Wear this tomorrow~ Okay? ^.^" -Bobby

I opened the box, full of curiosity. And there I saw a red dress, strapless and at the same time sleeveless...(Refer to the pic above)

I have to wear this?? Tomorrow?!

-------------------

A/N: HAI GUYS~~ im putting so many pic now, arent i? Hahahah XD..

The song "Best Friend Forever" IS NOT TRUE..i just made it up..hahah XD

AND THE CONFESSION SONG IS ORIGINALLY AILEE'S "Goodbye My Love".

SO LETS JUST PRETEND THAT YOU MADE THE SONG, ITS JUST A FANFIC OKAY?