I can't thank you enough..

Just an A/N..but a special one..

Thank you so much guys for being there with me..and thank u for the support u have given me..

I can't thank you guys enough...

I never thought that writing stories would be so much fun..but i wouldn't have discovered that without u guys..

Thank u so much.. :')

All of your words have given me strength to continue writing stories..

And of course, the story it's not for me, but for you guys..

At first, I was only doing it because i was bored and i had nothing to do, until u guys came and changed my world upside down..

You don't know how thankful i am for having u guys support me..

Because of u guys, writing stories became my passion.

And of course, you guys are my inspiration.. ^_^

I also find it reaally fun talking to u guys, becoming friends with u, and listening to your opinions.

I always think that making chapters for u guys weren't enough to repay your supportiveness and kindness..

But please, if it's not enough, don't hesistate to tell me~

I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU READING THISS..

Follow me on tumblr: "@LikeIsDifferentFromLove143"

I would also like to thank •rainydaes• for making le new cover~~