Chapter 29: A Place For One Night

A/N: HAIII GUYZZ!! this is my first time editing in the computer~~ XDD..so i need to get used to it though...

AND FOR ALL THE BTS FANS THERE A.k.a A.R.M.Ys..I might be making a BTS fanfic~~! so pls stay tuned~! :))) Now let us get going to the story~~~

---------------

•Your POV•

"How about you stay in my mansion?" He asked as he stopped the car and looked at me.

"W-what?!" I exclaimed, almost jumping out of my seat.

"Well, you've got nowhere else to stay right?" He sighed.

"Yeah..but.." I hung my head down low.

He's right..I've got nowhere to go..It's either back to the dorm or his mansion. Well it's just for 1 night..It wouldn't hurt to stay just for bit.. so..

"Alright.." I said as I flashed him a slight smile.

"Okay good! We're here already though.." He said as he looked out the window.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed as I looked outside the window and saw a huge white mansion.

I-It's like a palace...Even though it's dark, I could see that it was clean, and was bathed in the color of white.

I looked at Jacki and saw him leaving the car, so I exited the car but suddenly..

"YAH!" Jacki yelled.

I realized that I accidentally hit him when I exited the car.

"Why were you even going to my side of the car?!" I asked him as I helped him get up to his feet.

"I was trying to be a gentleman and help you get out of the car!" He rubbed the side of his head and locked the car.

"I can get out of my own..You didn't have to be a gentleman..now look what happened to you.." I sighed as I followed him to the front door.

He unlocked the front door and went inside, Revealing a large living room filled with different variety of colors of the furnitures. (Refer to the picture above)

There were also curved stairs on the right side of the living room, aside from that, I could also see a long chandelier on top and another chandelier on top of the dining table.

Then there was a tiled wall near the stairs.

And of course, a mansion will never be complete without a flat screen tv.

Living in this mansion is too much for me. I took a deep breath. It's just for 1 night.

"Jacki-ah, w-where will I sleep?" I tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Hm? Follow me.." He said as he went up the stairs.

I followed as he told me so and we ended up in the end of the long hallway near a light brown colored door.

"This is the guest room, you can stay here.." He opened the door and to my surprise, it was a large room, filled with stuffed toys?

"P-plushies?" I stuttered as I look around the room.

"Oh yeah, this is originally not my house, it once belonged to a family of three, and they had a daughter who loved stuffed toys, and when they moved out I saw that these were everywhere so I kept them in this guest room, I could take them out if you like." He said, grabbing one toy.

"Uh..N-no it's okay..I'll just stay for one night anyway.." I said as I lowered the toy he was holding.

"Well, if you say so..I'm going to go sleep now..so make yourself at home." He yawned as he left the room.

"Kay, goodnight.." After he left, I flopped on the bed, exhausted.

I took a shower before lying down on the bed.

Today has been the most tiring day of my life! I'm..so..tired..

Then like that I drifted off to sleep.

[THE NEXT DAY]

Another work done!

I stretched my arms in satisfaction and rose up from my seat.

It's part of my daily routine to go and visit the boys..but..I feel like I can't face Hanbin anymore.

I took a deep breath before leaving my office.

I ran to the practice room, and as I reached the door, I held onto the doorknob.

I can do this, maybe I can just act like nothing happened and..maybe I can just apologize to Hanbin.

As I opened the door nervously, to my surprise no one was there..

"Hm?" I looked around the practice room, and spotted a note on the mirror.

"Hae Ri noona, please come to the park that Hanbin hyung once went, when he was angry at you, we need some serious help! >.< -Chanwoo and the other members."

Huh? What's this? A note from Chanwoo and the other members?

I wonder why they need my help..Oh well...

I went back to my office and grabbed my purse, along with my coat.

Where was that park again? Oh yeah, it's kinda far away from here..

[ ARRIVED AT THE PARK ]

"Thank you ahjussi~!" I paid the taxi driver and exited the cab.

Mhm..I didn't have really good memories here..

This is where Hanbin acted like a jerk..but..

I shook my head trying to forget what happened the last time I went here..

I walked towards the park and suddenly I felt a pair of hands around my head, covering my eyes.

"H-Hey! Let go!" I struggled to get out of the grip from that person.

"Guess who~?" A very very VERY familiar voice asked.

-----------------

A/N: hai guyss~ I'm sorry if this was short for you and im also it took so long~ >.< because story ideas just POP in my head so yeah~ at first i didnt know what to right XD..but then this idea popped in my mind and BOOM! Another chapter made!

I'm actually making this 12:00 in the morning~ hahaha well, who cares? ^.^
I hope u enjoyed this chapter~