Chapter 25: The Perfect Gift?

A/N: Haiiiii guyss~ school is overr~~~ yaaaayyy~!! I can make sooo much chapters~~~I hope you enjoyyyy~~~ ^~^
------------------

•Your POV•

"Riri, Is something wrong?" Hanbin approached me.

5 days...

"5 days.." I mumbled.

"5 days?" Hanbin tilted his head.

"I have 5 days left to stay in Seoul.." I said as I hung my head down sadly.

"Oh..Well, let's not waste enough time! Let's go spend the whole day outside tomorrow, so cheer up!" He said as he pinched my cheeks.

"But aren't you supposed to practice for the final match?" I pouted.

"Oh yeah.." He pouted as well.

But then I suddenly remembered, that on the final match is Hanbin' birthday..

Oh! Hanbin's birthday! I should get him something before I leave.

Even though Hanbin is my best friend I don't know what to get him, we were apart for 10 years, and I only spent 1 month with him..

Hmm...Maybe I should ask the others..

But it's night time, so maybe I could ask them tomorrow.

"Well, I have something to do tomorrow, and besides, you have to wake up early to practice for the final match, right?" I flashed him a smile.

"Mhm..Okay, goodnight then.." He nodded before going to his bed.

"Goodnight~" I said as I tucked myself into bed.

[THE NEXT DAY]

"Mhm.." I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room.

It's quiet...

I got up from my bed and did my usual morning routine.

After this I have work and after work, I could ask Bobby and the others about what I should get for Hanbin.

I dressed up for work and headed to my office in the YG trainee headquarters.

[AFTER WORK]

"Ahh~" I groaned as I stretched my arms high up in the air.

I buy some snacks for Hanbin and the others, they must be tired and hungry.

I walked to the grocery store nearby, and bought a bunch of chips and pocky.

I also bought some drinks, like water, energy drinks, and iced coffee.

"Well, I think this is enough for them." I mumbled to myself as I held the groceries in my hands.

As I went to the cashier, I saw someone familiar.

"Soochul?" I called out as I saw her figure.

"Hm? Oh, Hae Ri.." She looked at me and looked back at her groceries.

Good timing! I should ask her about what I should get for Hanbin.

"Uhm, Hey, Soochul, what was Hanbin like this past 10 years?" I asked as I settle my groceries down at the counter.

"Hmm,"What was Hanbin like the past 10 years?" Hmm, he was pretty cheerful..and friendly?" She said as she tapped her chin.

"Annnddd?" I put my hands on my back and swung my body back and forth.

"He's the kind of guy who doesn't want to be bothered when he's concentrating on something.." She chuckled as she paid her groceries.

"Ohh, he was like that when he was a kid too.." I chuckled as well.