Chapter 12: When we First Met

A/N: DOING THESE WHILE EXAM WEEK~ so baddass! B) joking~~ Hey guys~ i'm thinking about..i'm thinking of having an QnA hereu~

your questions could either be about the story or my personal self~ :3
You can comment your questions on any chapter or u can email me *whispers* to keep to yourself~
ENJOY LE STORY~

-------------

•Jacki's POV•

"If I said,I do love her,what would you do?" He said seriously.

He loves her?! W-Why?

"T-then I won't lose!" I yelled.

He just scoffed.

"Well see about that then~" He smirked.

"T-the girl! Who is she? Isn't she you girlfriend or something?" I asked.

"It's none of your business!" He walked away.

I hissed.

Why would Hae Ri like someone like him?

•Your POV•

I finally arrived to a quiet park.

I sat on the bench and looked up at the beautiful clear blue sky.

I could hear the chirping of birds,the rustling of leaves,and the peaceful sound of nature.

I remember this park,I remember this moment when I was enjoying the nature.

This park was where Hanbin and I first met..

We were 4 years old around that time...I was enjoying my time with my mom,and said the exact same things.

*(Another)FLASHBACK*

I could hear the chirping of birds,the rustling of leaves,and the peaceful sound of nature.

"Mommy,why is it so peaceful in here?" I asked her.

"Beacause mothernature is so kind enough to take care of her beloved belonging." My mother said as she pet my head.

"She loves them? Hmm...mom,what IS love?" I asked her as I put my head onto her lap.

"It's when you are ready to give everything you got to keep them safe and sound." My mother looked me at the eye.

"Like how dad saved you from being hit by a truck?" I hugged her leg.

"Yeah,just like what your dad did.." She said as she carresed my head.

It was so peaceful until I heard a bunch of boys shouting and yelling.

I saw one boy running. He's really fast...

But suddenly he tripped..

"Ow! Uwah! It hurts!" The boy shouted and touched his knee.

I saw a bruise on his knees.

"Mommy! He's hurt!" I stood up and pointed on the boy.

"Let's go help him.."My mother smiled and stood up.

I held my mother's hands and approached him.

"Are you okay?" I ran to him.

"I-it hurts.." He looks like he's going to cry.

"D-don't cry! My mommy is a doctor! She'll help you! Right mommy?" I looked at my mom.

"Right.."My mom smiled and leaned closer to the boy's knee.

"Does it hurt when I touch it?" My mother touched his bruise.

"Ow! Y-yes.." He said as howled.

"Hmm..Hae Ri,darling do you have some herbs?" My mother asked as she faced me.