Chapter 2: Welcome to Seoul! Again?

A/N: hai~ it's me again~ SCHOOL IS COMING!! So please be aware that i would not be THAT active on making the chapters~ but i will try my best on updating this story~ thanks guys for the support btw~ <3

---------------
•Your POV•

I'm finally in Seoul~

I went inside the airport and saw ALOT of paparazzi.

As in A LOT!

I wonder what's happening there?

Celebraties? An accident? President or etc.?

Hm...nah, who cares~ I have my own dream to accomplish~ KAJA~! (Let's Go)

While I was walking happily to the immigration, one girl accidentally pushed me, she didn't even say sorry! Gosh, I think she was a fangirl.

While I was trying to get up, one mysterious guy who was wearing shades and a cap, reached out his hands to me.

"Get up!" He demanded

"Huh?" I tilt my head to one side.

"Get up quickly!" He yelled.

When he yelled all the fangirls looked at us and made eye contacts to each other, and then suddenly they ran towards us.

I quickly got up, I grabbed my purse and my luggage, the mysterious guy suddenly held my hand and started running the other way.

"W-wait! Excuse me! Who are you?" I asked, confused.

"No time to introduce myself! Just run!" He yelled while still running and holding my hand.

I observed the warmth of his hand, his hand reminded me of Hanbin's. I smiled at that thought.

We suddenly stopped in a corner, and he pushed back against the wall so the fangirls won't see me.

Wow! The fangirls are fast. When I realized that the fangirls were chasing us, I looked at the mysterious guy, I think this guy is a celebrity.

No way! A-a celebrity, I panicked and breathed heavily. Suddenly he noticed me that I was looking at him.

He took off his shades and hugged me.

"H-huh? E-excuse me? Uhm..what are you doing?" I asked him really confusingly.

"You're still the same after all this years, Riri" he hugged me tightly.

Wait! Did he just call me...Riri?

"H-Hanbin?!" I pushed him away from me while still holding his shoulders.

"I have waited for you, just like you said~" He gently smiled.

I was about to cry, when I saw some other guys running towards us. There were 1,2,3....8 of them?

"Eh, who's this hyung?" One handsome tall boy asked.

"Oh yah! This is Riri~ my childhood friend~ and I have been waiting for her since 10 years~" Hanbin introduced me.

I chuckled "Well my real name is Lee Hae Ri~ you can call me Hae Ri" I smiled and bowed.

"How come hyung has a cute childhood friend?" One cute-looking guy asked and pouted cutely.

Gosh! Is it just me or he looks so cute like a bunny!!

"Oh yah~ Donhyuk imnida~" he greeted and bowed.

"I'm Junhoe" The cool-looking guy reached out his hand.

I shook his hand and smiled. He did the same.

"Yunhyeong imnidaaa~" The handsome-looking guy ran towards me and shook my hand excitedly.

"I'm Bobby!" The baby-faced guy cuddled me.

"Jinhwan imnida" The another innocent looking guy greeted and smiled gently.

"Annyeong noona~ Chanwoo imnida~" a young guy came up to me and bowed.

"J-Jinhyeong imnida" one shy guy greeted and bowed with his head down.

"I'm Hongseok." The soft-looking guy bowed.

"U-uh...so...are these your friends?" I asked, curious.

"Their more than friends! Their my groupmates, their also my brothers." Hanbin said while smiling.

I looked at the 8 guys standing infront of me. He must really love them hm? I smiled.

"Oh, and by the way, why were those girls chasing us?" I asked.

"It's because we're famous~" The guy named Bobby said, and he winked.

"F-Famous?" I confusingly asked.

"Yes~ acutually we are not idols YET! We are in a survival competition where the winner will debut~" Yunhyeong smiled.

"Oh, is that so?" I was amazed.

"But me, Bobby, and B.I are official members of the group." Jinhwan smiled.

"So what's the name of the group?" I asked.

They shouted in harmony "IKON!".

I smiled at them thinking that they really wanted to debut.

"Oh yah, by the way who's B.I?" I asked, curious.

"Oh, that's me" Hanbin raised his hand and smiled.

"H-huh? Wait you have two names?!" I dropped my jaw.

Hanbin chuckled. "Well, kinda, it's just my stage name." He rubbed the back of his nape.

"This is the first time I saw Hanbin hyung so gentle." Donghyuk said teasingly.

"Y-yah! I'm always gentle" Hanbin defended and ruffled Donghyuk's hair.

They're so close. I envy him. Suddenly Hanbin saw me frowning.

He approached me and surprised me with a ruffle on the hair.

"Y-yah my hair!" I yelled.

He laughed "you're still the same after all these years" He hugged me.

Everyone was shocked to see Hanbin hugging me, I wonder why?

"Uhm, why are they shocked?" I asked Hanbin.

"We have never seen Hanbin hug a girl like that!" Yunhyeong shouted

"Except his mom!" Bobby yelled.

Huh? I was expecting that Hanbin would already have a girlfriend because of his bright eyes, his slender nose, and his gentle lips.

"Huh? Riri, is something wrong?" Hanbin put a hand on my shoulder and peered closely at my face.

"No, no! Nothing is wrong" I pulled away from his face.

"Hyung, why don't we bring her to our dorm?" Donghyuk asked.

"Hm, sure, is that okay with you Riri?" Hanbin asked.

"Since I still don't have a place to live, I guess it would be okay" I smiled.

We went to their van and headed for their dorm.

A/N: are you enjoying the story so far? If so, please vote for this story~ thankie~