Chapter 33: This is where we part..

A/N: THE VOTING ISH STILL ONGOING~ so keep on voting~

BEFORE PLAYING THE VIDEO, READ THE CHAPTER! YOU'LL KNOW WHEN TO LOOK AT THE VIDEO!

VIEW THE VID NOW AND IT WILL BE SPOILERS! AND LETS JUST PRETEND THAT YOU WROTE THAT SONG AGAIN. HEHEHE

------------------
•Your POV•

Oh no...I picked the wrong CD!!

I looked around and saw everyone staring at me wide-eyed.

When I looked at Hanbin, he was the facing the floor, his back turned to me.

I started to take a step back and looked at them with a terrified look.

I knew it..I should have labeled it..and all of this is the result of being such a slacker!

Maybe Hanbin hates me now, what if our friendship will disappear?

Everything will turn awkward around us now..I don't want that, but it's too late..

He heard it..he heard my confession.

I dropped the broom I was holding before I started to run away. As I passed the backstage, I heard various voices behind me.

"Hae Ri-ah!"

"Hae Ri noona!"

"Hae Ri-sshi!"

I ignored the voices and continued running, I saw two large doors before me, and opened it with a strong force.

As I opened the door, the sunlight struck me. I ignored it and continued running forward, until I found myself in a unfamiliar park.

It had a playground and lots of flowers and trees. No one was in the park..It was completely deserted.

I sat on the swing set, and rock myself back and forth lightly.

Everything is over now..I can't hold it back anymore.

I let my tears land on my lap as I swung lightly.

I can't go back. I feel like I can't smile anymore..Why? Why can't I smile?

I can just go back and tell me them and it's just a friendly confession, and noting else.

But I can't, My heart is aching, my eyes are swelling, my feet can barely move anymore.

I covered my face with my hands and let out all my feelings in my tears.

But I soon heard footsteps. It was getting closer and closer..

I looked at the figure, approaching me, and it was a girl.

She looks like she's in her 20s, buts he looks sad. She sat at the other swing beside me.

"What happened?" I asked her as I wiped my tears with my wrist.

"The boy I like...died." She said as faced the ground

"Oh, sorry, I shouldn't have asked.." I lower my head as well as I heard her response.

"No it's okay, how about you? What happened to you?" She turned her gaze to me.

"Oh, I..accidentally confessed to my best friend through a song and when he heard it, I ran away.." I continued to lower my head.

"Then why are you crying?" She pointed at my swelling eyes.

"O-oh..because..I'm worried that he hates me now, and maybe our friendship will end.." I let a tear slide from my face to my lap.

"You're lucky.." She mumbled.