Chapter 7:Meeting Mr.Yang

A/N:the exams are finally doneee~~ YAY~ and Belated Merry christmas to you all~~ ^_^ andd here is another reward for being parient~~ ^^

------------------

•Your POV•

"The company that you'll be working for will be this company, YG entertainment. Apparently..you'll be working for us." Hanbin said on the other side of the door.

Waittt!!WHAT?!?!

I quickly opened the door and Hanbin fell down all of a sudden.

I jumped back in surprise.

"Oh! I'm sorry!!" I bowed.

"Haha! I shouldn't have leaned on the door." He chuckled and smiled.

"Are you ok?" I helped him get up.

"Yeah..but it hurt though" he pouted.

"I'm sorry..I'm reeally sorry" I bowed.

"Ok! Back to topic..I'M GOING TO WORK FOR YO-- I mean..I'm going to work for iKon?!" I said in a panicking voice.

"Yeah~ aren't you happy about it?" He pouted his lips.

"No no! I'm really happy..it's just that..it's so sudden.." I replied.

"Hahaha! I know~~" He laughed.

"Hey...how did you know that I'll be working for iKon?" I looked at him.

"Eh? Mr.Yang didn't tell you?" He asked puzzled.

"Huh? Mr. Yang? No.." I shook my head.

He facepalmed and sighed.

"Let's go to Mr.Yang" he tugged my hand.

"E-eh?! B-but I don't even know him.." I panicked.

"That's why I'm going to introduce him to you." He smiled at me.

We headed to Mr.Yang's office.

Hanbin took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Mr.Yang, Rir-- I mean, Ms.Lee is here." He said in a stiff voice.

Is he nervous? Shouldn't I be the one who is nervous?

I cock my head to one side wondering what kind of man was Mr.Yang.

"Come in." The person on the other side of the door answered.

I think that was Mr.Yang..

Hanbin opened the door steadily.

When we entered his office, we saw him sitting in his chair in a cross-legged position.

"U-uhm..Mr.Yang.." I stuttered.

"Ah! Yes! Ms.Lee.. I know that this is a late announcement but...you will be working for our company." He said and smiled at me.

"U-uhm..I appreciate that but..why me?" I curiously asked."

"Hmm...Why you exactly? Well, it was because I could feel your passion from writing songs...and it impressed me" He smiled once again.

"But..how did you see it?...how did you see my songs?" I cock my head to one side.

"Oh! That's because the principal of your school is a good friend of mine, and he keeps on telling how wonderful his students are..especially you" He explained.

"Oh..really? Mr.Garcia is really a kind person" I smiled.

"Yes,yes he is." He nodded and smiled back in return.

"So..uhm..Mr.Yang..When will I start my work?" I asked.

"Hmm...Now.. Hanbin will guide you through all the stuff you need to start your song writing." He pointed at Hanbin.

"O-okay..thank you so much..I really appreciate it." I bowed.

"Well then..we'll be off." Hanbin said.

"Okay, Have a nice day Ms.Lee" He smiled.

"You too Mr.Yang." I smiled back in return as we headed to the door.

"Mr.Yang is so kind."I said as we got out.

"Yeah..he is kind..but when it comes to training he is strict..very strict..but that's because he wants us to be a successful idol." Hanbin smiled as he described Mr.Yang.

"You must really like him huh?" I chuckled.

He nods back in return.

Hanbin stopped in front of a glass door and opened it.

"Well, here it is..your office~" he smiled and gave me a slight tap on the shoulder.

"Wow~ it's beautiful! And it's big! I can't believe I'm going to be working in a place like this." I said as I explored the room.

"I might be lonely...because the room is so big..and I'll be the only one working here.." I said as I pouted.

"W-well..if you like..we could..work together.." He said shyly.

"Eh?? Are you sure?? But your an idol?? If you work with me, it will double your job" I said in a corcerned voice.

"Nah~ It's ok..as long as I'm with you, I'm okay." He smiled like an innocent little child at me.

*DUG*

My heart pounded as I saw him smile.

"Well then, should we start?" He peered at my face and tilted his head on one side.

"S-sure.." I took a step back nervously.

----------------

A/N:HAIII~ It's me again~~~ LET US HAVE ANOTHER PARTY~~~ because it's CHRISTMAS~~ and also because I have reached 3K readers~~ thank u guys for reading this~~ i wouldn't have reached it without you guys~~

SARANGHAE~