Chapter 3: Sleeping with him

A/N: i will try to make more chapters as possible~ i really appreciate you guyz reading this fanfic~ ^~^

---------------
•Your POV•

We entered their dorm. Their dorm was bigger than I expected.

"Bobby hyung and Hanbin hyung managed to get the large room..so, I guess you have to sleep with them." Donhyuk smirked.

"Yah, doesn't mean your the maknae(the youngest)--" Hanbin was cut off by Donghyuk "Actually hyung, I'm not the maknae anymore, it's Chanwoo who's the youngest." Donghyuk grinned.

Hanbin scoffed "Whatever, anyway, Riri, is it okay for you to sleep with me?" Hanbin asked shyly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why don't she sleep with us?" Yunhyeong smirked and pulled me to him.

"It's too cold in the living room, and besides there's a lot of room in the large room" Hanbin snatched me away from Yunhyeong's arms.

Yunhyeong bursted out laughing "I was just kidding~" he patted Hanbin's back.

"Yah! Don't kid like that!" Hanbin yelled and tackled Yunhyeong.

I laughed at his behavior. I remember when we used to be like that. Now, that I think about it, Hanbin and I used to have a lot of memories. I kinda missed those memories.

"Riri, are you okay?" Hanbin touched my shoulder.

"Huh? Uhm..yeah, I'm just tired about all that running from the fangirls" I smiled.

"Why don't you take a nap?" Hanbin leaded me to their room.

"Here" Hanbin handed me a blanket.

"Sleep on my bed, I'm sorry if it's messy here" Hanbin cleared his bed.

His bed was full of paper and pens. He was writing songs. As expected, writing songs was his hobby.

I remember that time when he was writing a love song.

*FLASHBACK*

I entered his bedroom "Hanbin, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, Riri, I was just writing a love song" he gently smiled at me.

"Huh? For who?" I asked, curious.

"Hm, it's for yo-- I mean for my future girlfriend" he blushed.

"Hm?" I looked at the papers.

The lyrics were very sweet and romantic. You can imagine two people enjoying their time together, you can imagine them playing happily. I smiled when I read the lyrics.

"Riri" Hanbin looked at me.

I tilt my head to one side.

"Do you want to know how to write a song?" He smiled.

"Of course! I want to write songs SO amazing that everyone in the whole wide world will love it!" I said while doing hand gestures.

Hanbin chuckled. He took my hand in his hand. "Riri, will you stay with me forever?" He asked while looking at me with gentle eyes.

"Of course! I would never leave my Hanbin!" I said while putting my fist on my chest.

"Promise?" He put out his pinky.

"Promise!" I linked my pinky in his.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

A tear went out of my eye.

"Riri? What's wrong?" Hanbin ran towards me and wiped my tears.

I shook my head. "No, it's nothing" I smiled.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he peered at my face.

"I-it's really nothing, you should go to your training now. Maybe your groupmates are waiting for you" I gently smiled at him.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" He asked, still worried about me.

I nod my head and signal him to go already as I smile and wave at him.

He left the room and I was all alone.

[SKIP TIME: THE NEXT MORNING]

"Hm?" I rub my eyes and rolled over at the other side of the bed.

I could feel someone's breath on my lips. When I fully opened my eyes, I saw Hanbin sleeping beside me.

"EH?!" I rolled at the edge of the bed. I lost my balance and fell over.

*THUD!*

The loud sound of me falling over echoed through the room. Hanbin and the others woke up panicking.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Bobby yelled.

They suddenly looked at me lying down on the floor.

"Huh? RIRI! What are you doing there?" Hanbin quickly ran towards me and helped me up.

"What happened? Why were you on the floor?" Hanbin asked while checking if I have any bruises.

"Maybe you pushed her on the floor." Junhoe smirked.

"HUH?! Wait, did I Riri?" Hanbin asked, shocked.

"No, no! I'm just clumsy, that's all" I said while I rub the back of my neck.

He sighed in relief. "Well, I guess we have to practice for our monthly evaluation dance" Hanbin said as he readied for the practice.

"Riri, would you like to join us?" Hanbin asked.

"S-sure, I would love to see your dance" I smiled.

"Then Let's go!" Hanbin went out of the room.

"W-wait! I'm still not dressed!" I yelled.

"He's always like that." Junhoe said as he also readied for the practice.

"Yeah, I know that, he always rushes things." I sighed.

"So how does it feel to be always by his side." Junhoe asked.

"Huh? Oh, uhm, well, when we were kids he was always so dependable and I always scolded him for that, so, how does he act now?" I asked Junhoe.

"Really? Because now, he's the leader of the group, he has a lot of things to do, but he never complains about it nor he depends on anyone but himself" Junhoe said, shocked about my answer.

"He is?" I asked also shocked with his answer.

Junhoe nodded and started to head out but he suddenly stopped and looked at me "Do you...have feelings for him?" He asked so suddenly.

"Huh?" I confusingly asked.

A/N: Hey hey hey peeps~ what do you think of the story? Please comment your opnion about the story~ I would really appreciate that~ *^*