SNEAK PEAK: NEXT B.I FANFIC

A/N: SO YEAHH..THIS IS JUST A SNEAK PEAK OF THE NEXT HANBIN FANFIC. And yesh, I have already planned the plot of the story.

So enjoy the sneak peek~
-------------
•???'s POV•

As I was walking down the streets of busy Seoul, I was talking on the phone with my friend, When I happen to bump into a person.

"Ah- I'm-" Before I could apologize, the person spat out   an insult.

"You should watch where your going, pabo(idiot)." He scoffed and continued walking forward until, I fought back.

"Excuse you?" I said as I raise my brow.

"I said watch where your going." He growled before turning away again.

"Well, excuse me Mr. Grumpy Pants, I'm not the one who was walking forward and not looking around of my surrondings!" I exclaimed as I furrowed my eyebrows.

--------------
A/N: so that was it!

The title is "Irritate with Love".

It will be my next project after my V fanfic, which I'm already doing.

SO PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT B.I FANFIC.

And in case you don't miss ANYTHING, Follow me~ ㅋㅋㅋ

I will post some updates on how I am doing on the story or stuff.

So please stay tuned for my upcoming B.I fanfic!

If you have any questions about this sneak peek, don't hesistate to ask me in the comments.

Or if you want to keep it private, Message me~

ANNYEONG PEOPLE!! <3

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <3