Chapter 1: My Dream

A/N: I hope you enjoy this~

---------------
10 years later since Hae Ri left Seoul

*cring, cring, cring*

•Your POV•

I opened my still-half asleep-eyes and looked at my alarm. It was 7:50 am.,.WAIT, 7:50 am?! I quickly turned off my alarm and got off from my bed.

I quickly dressed up in my pink skirt and tucked in my sleeveless white shirt. I quickly did my hair in a messy bun up-do.

I ran down the stairs, grabbed my toast and my bag. I kissed my parents goodbye and quickly ran out of the house.

I headed for the train station at lightning speed. I saw that my train was leaving so I ran as fast as I can.

I ran so fast, that I was going to hit the other side. I stopped my feet from running, but I lost my balance so I fell over. That was a small fall but my butt hurts.

When I arrived at the university, the gates were almost closed. I shouted "Mister!! Wait!".

I quickly ran to the gates and managed to slip on the small gap between the gates.

I sighed in relief and wiped my sweat. As I was walking down the hall, one teacher approached me.

"Ms. Lee, Mr. Garcia is asking for you" the teacher said.

"Wait, did I do something wrong?" I asked, shaking.

"No, he just wanted to tell you some good news" the teacher smiled.

I nodded and headed for the CEO's office. When I was already infront of the office, I breathed deeply and knocked on the door.

"Excuse me Mr.Garcia, I heard that you were asking for me." I said as I open the door.

"Yes, please sit down" he pointed on the chair.

I sat down feeling tense. "I-is there something you want to say, Mr. Garcia?" I asked nervously.

"Yes." He stood up from his chair and put his hands on his back.

"You...are going to Seoul!" He announced happily.

"Wait, what?!" I asked, confused.

"The people in Seoul has seen the songs you have been writing! And there was this music company who wants to hire you! This could help you earn your diploma!" He said happily.

"R-really?" I asked excitedly.

I was so happy that I started to cry.

The principal was shocked to see me crying. "Oh my, why are you crying? Don't you want to go to Seoul?" He asked, confused.

"No, no, I'm just so happy" I said excitedly while wiping my tears.

"Oh, good, what a relief, and by the way your flight is tomorrow morning." He smiled.

"Wait! What?! Tomorrow? Morning?!" I shockingly asked.

He nodded in response.

"Since it's your last day in New York, I will give you once last chance to say goodbye to your friends." He smiled kindly.

"Thank you so much Mr. Garcia" I smiled in return.

"My pleasure." He fixed his tie.

Before I left the office, I waved at Mr. Garcia and he returned the wave.

I closed the door and thought "I'm gonna miss my friends."

I visited all my friends in their classroom and bid them my last farewell.

I hugged them as tightly as I can. I was about to cry when suddenly one of my friends spoke up.

"Don't worry, it's not like we're never gonna see you again" she patted my back and hugged me.

"GROUP HUG~!" One of my friends shouted.

We all hugged together like there's no tomorrow.

[SKIP TIME: YOUR FLIGHT]

Finally, the moment that I have been waiting for. I grabbed my luggage and kissed and hugged my parents for the last time.

I headed for my flight and turned around to wave for the last time.

"I'm going to miss you all" I waved and smiled at them.

[SKIP TIME]

I stretched my arms as soon as I got off the plane.

I'm finally in Seoul.

A/N: please stay tuned for the next chapter~