Chapter 19: Happy Birthday Max!

(Max's POV)

Waking up to the most satisfying thing I've ever felt in my whole twenty-five years of existence, I groan as I felt Andrea's tongue encircling my shaft and I groan again as she teasingly stops, knowing that I am now wide awake and under her morning spell of sensuality.

"Why'd you stop?" I groaned as my head plops back down to the pillow and I can sense her grinning like a mad woman.

"Good morning, birthday boy." Andrea greets and I just groaned back. What's up with me today?

"So frustrated already, baby." She said which tormented me even more.

"You have no idea. So will you continue torturing me, you temptre- Ah." I barely finished as she continued her assault on my mini me again. Poor guy, I can say.

Taking a break by eating cold cuts, toasted bread and strips of bacon, we sank into a really deep conversation. By far, I was having the best birthday celebration in my whole life just because Andrea is beside me.

Oh wait no, she's on top of me at the moment.

                               "Having a good time eh?" Dad asked us and we just nodded, too busy eating which made him and Mom grin.

One by one, people started going home and I was already smelling something fishy that's going on so I turned to Andrea but she was still eating her dessert and I still want to live by not interrupting we but curiosity got the best of me.

"Andrea, did you notice that people just, I don't know, disappeared?" I asked her but she calmly placed her spoon down and stood up.

"I feel sick from eating a lot of food. Go with me to the washroom, please?" She asked why she's clutching her stomach. I almost wanted to laugh at her but I knew that would cost me my balls so I refrained from doing so.

Going down to the washroom, the whole mansion was eerily and suspiciously quiet. Andrea told me to stay outside because apparently, she didn't want me seeing her vomiting her guts out.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked her and she just nodded then suddenly kissed the living daylights out of me and slammed me to the function room door. Before I get disgusted that she kissed me after vomiting, I can taste the minty toothpaste we have here at home and I was so turned on by the fact that she was so aggressive.

Until the function room doors opened and we fell inside.

My instincts took hold of me so I didn't flip her around so when we fall to the ground, I'd fall first but to my surprise, I didn't feel any pain when we landed and that's when I realized I fell on something soft like a mattress or an inflatable bed.

"Happy birthday, my love." Andrea whispered then planted a chaste kiss on my lips then all the lights turned on, surprising the hell out of me.

"Happy birthday, Max!" People greeted in chorus and I just chuckled because the people saw me in such a, let's say, compromising position with Andrea on top of me again but I'm not complaining, and my little guy down there's stirring up so I immediately kissed Andrea back and told her to get off me but she just smirked before actually leaving her spot and left me vulnerable.

"Happy birthday, son." Lucas said and offered his hand up for me and I gladly took it.

"Happy birthday, Maxi!" My mother greeted which made me frown because I knew she did that on purpose since I hated that pet name she used to have for me when I was still a kid.

"You know I never liked that name and thanks, mom." I grumbled which only made her laugh.

Streams of people offered their greetings and well-wishes so Andrea said she'll just be with my notorious twin siblings then we separated ways as I took rounds around the room.