Chapter 7: Moving Out

Getting Andrea's things from her apartment was hard and tiring and it took a lot of convincing to her landowner because she's supposed to stay there for four months more because she renews her contract with her every year but of course, I easily convinced her to let Andrea move out. With payment.

"You sure you don't need anything else?" I asked Andrea one last time and she shook her head.

"Come on, I'm excited to move in to your penthouse." Andrea replied giddily and I just chuckled at her excitement.

~

I've cooked some seafood pasta for us prepared with Madeira wine. And yes before you ask again, I cook. Living alone in my penthouse made me go to a culinary school to feed myself because it would be unhealthy to just eat fastfood always and I could save money by not paying a cook. I already have a housekeeper and I wouldn't want to add a cook because I can do it for myself. I'm not short on money, not even close, but it helps me invest more money.

Andrea was still not going down and I was growing impatient and hungry and that's not a good combination so I went to her room and knocked but got no response.

"Andrea, it's dinner time." I said but heard nothing so I knocked again and got the same response.

"I'm coming in okay?" I asked permission and when I opened the door, I was stunned and the sight took my breath away.

Andrea singing and dancing on her matching red underwear.

Instead of respecting her privacy, apologize and leave the room, my feet stayed implanted on the floor, not moving a single inch.

Crawling back to you,

Ever thought of calling when you've had a few?

'Cause I always do

Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new

Now I've thought it through

Crawling back to you

If this feeling flows both ways?

Was sort of hoping that you'd stay

That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day.

She sang beautifully. The melancholy laced with pent up desire in the song she's singing can be felt just with her voice.

Me being the dumbass that I am, interrupted her by asking, "What song is that?"

Andrea almost jumped out of her skin because of shock and placed her hand on her chest.

"You scared me!"

"Sorry." At least I had the manners to apologize.

"To answer your question, the song is by Arctic Monkeys titled 'Do I Wanna Know?'. How come you don't know that song? Have you been living under a rock?" Andrea admonished me but didn't send me out of the room. She's really confident in every aspect. Especially her body. She knows that it's her asset and she uses it as a weapon.

"I don't really listen to new songs. I'm a classical man." I say matter-of-factly. "Go down when you're done dressing up."

~

That unfortunate night when I saw Andrea half-naked has been the reason behind my beautiful nightmares. Her image haunting me as I sleep and waking up with morning wood and it's not funny because I have to relieve myself under a cold shower and I won't be back to my old ways before. I'll never get women just for one night because I want a woman who I want to be with for a long time and that's a first. What I want is what I get and I want Andrea. I've always wanted her ever since she stepped into my office.

"Cup of coffee?" Andrea asked.

I simply nodded as I am deep in thoughts. I don't know whether she's an excellent PA who can bake and is very efficient or bad because I can't bed her since she's my employee. Damn it!

"My, my. What has got you thinking in the early hours of the morning?" She interrogated.

"Things."

"Elaborate please." I sighed not knowing what to say.

"Don't mind me. Let's just eat breakfast, okay?" I said with finality because thinking more about it will get into my nerves sooner or later and I wouldn't want that because I might act before I think and the result to that will be bad.

Real bad.

~

A/N: Happy Fourth of July to USA! :)

Also, happy birthday to my character, Andrea Vinson!

I hope the story is up to your liking so far! x

There's more to come!

Kat xo