Chapter 1: Feisty (Max's POV)

"Tell me why you're fit for the job of being my personal assistant, Ms. Vinson."

"I could say that I am an efficient worker and I finish everything that I start, Sir, So you could count on me that I get to finish tasks on time. Also, I'm willing to render my service to you and your company through my time. Not everyone could give their time but I certainly will give it with no hesitation. If I become your PA, at that." The woman in front of me, Ms. Andrea Vinson said with conviction. Ah, a ferocious lady on the streets, a feisty one on the sheets. I certainly will give you the time of your life in my bedroom, I smugly quipped internally.

I've been looking for a new PA for days now and it's harder than I thought it is but I think my search is over as soon as the feisty lady entered the room. With her vivacious aura, she made the room hotter as she stepped inside my office. Hot damn, I just met this girl and I'm already planning to bed her.

"Thank you, Ms. Vinson. Your new office is just beside mine to the right. I expect you to do your work with efficiency starting from now on. Would you want to start today?" I asked her and her eyes lit up in happiness.

"Absolutely, Sir!"

And with that she left, with me gawking behind my desk. How dare she leave me! I haven't even welcomed her to my company yet! Feisty woman.

~

"Barlow. Background check, please. Yes. My personal assistant, Andrea Vinson. Before the day ends." I cut the call and continued signing papers but stopped as soon as I heard the door open unexpectedly and Andrea strutted in. What the...

"I thought you would want some coffee, sir. Bought a Grande for you from Starbucks when I was on the way here from my lunch break." Andrea said and I nodded.

"You could put it in my desk now and leave." I said and continued reading contracts that are waiting to be approved.

"Not until I hear you say 'Thank You' for the coffee." She stubbornly said which infuriated me. How dare she demand me just like that? Or do I need to remind her it's just her first day here working and I'll be the one signing her paycheck?

"Ms. Vinson, I am warning you about the tune you're using and I didn't even ask you to buy me coffee so why should I thank you?" I argued back and she rolled her eyes. With one simple action, she had my blood boiling.

"Fine. I'll just get it back." Andrea countered and grabbed the coffee. Hell no, she gave me this coffee so I shall drink it. No refunds. I attempted to grab it from her but she clicked her tongue.

"Say 'Thank You' and you'll get this coffee cup for free." Andrea bargained and I almost laughed at how cute she is trying to teach me some manners like a mother hen. A sexy mother hen I would like to share my cock with. Yes, pun intended.

I smirked at how my thoughts are going on.

"Thank you. Happy?"

She nodded and placed the coffee back in my desk.

"Oh by the way, you have to have some manners even if you are or you just think of yourself higher than everyone, sir." Andrea said and closed the door in a not-so-graceful way.

And for some absurd way, I found myself on the precipice of desire. It's only the first day of having Andrea as my PA. This is going to be so hard.

~

I haven't been able to concentrate since lunch and it's now thirty minutes after five in the afternoon and I could see the sun setting already and just finished reading the e-mail that Barlow sent me about Andrea's background.

ANDREA ELLIS WYATT VINSON

DATE OF BIRTH: 4 July 1992, Brooklyn, New York
MOTHER: Marinella Wyatt-Vinson (Deceased)
FATHER: John Vinson (Deceased)
SIBLINGS:
Andrew Knox Wyatt Vinson (Twin Brother) (Deceased)
SCHOOLS ATTENDED:
• Matthews College (Preschool-Senior High School)
• Wellington University (Alma mater, Summa cum Laude of College of Business Management)
BLOOD TYPE: AB-
PAST RELATIONSHIP/S:
N/A

IMPORTANT FACTS:
• Parents and twin brother died in a fire accident by an arsonist in Grand Venezia Hotel in Venice, Italy, Thanksgiving 2010. Parents' insurance covered her college expenses and is currently residing at a flimsy neighborhood on the East side of the town which is thirty minutes away from Bravucci Enterprises, Inc. Headquarters.
• Lived alone since orphaned.

Single since birth, huh?

"I'll be heading home now, sir." Andrea peeked in my room and I almost jumped out of my skin from surprise.

"Mmkay." I replied and she went out of the room.

If she doesn't stop mewling the word 'sir', me and my little friend down below will have a problem with her and as the good CEO that I am, I solve all problems.

And now I made my little friend more attentive.

But my little friend isn't 'little', actually. It's the opposite of little.