Chapter 26: Party

(Max's POV)

As Martha and Marcus collaborated with Andrea and I's separate parties, they both agreed to do it on the same night, which they planned two nights before the actual wedding date because they thought it was strategical enough but I just held my tongue as I didn't want to plan all those things by myself.

The night of judgement is tonight and I don't think I'm going to enjoy it without Andrea by my side since she's just the only one who I really want to spend it with.

"I'm pretty nervous with what they came up with. Knowing it's those twins, I wish this will all settle down with no troubles at all." I said and heard Andrea laugh behind me.

"What? I personally think nothing will go haywire. I trust them. Besides, this is my first and last time to see, touch and feel male strippers, what could probably go wrong, right Max?" Andrea teased and I gasped in horror combined with shock.

"There will be male strippers? How in the world wasn't I informed about this shi-"

"I'm just kidding! Jeez, keep your damn hair on. I also disagreed with that. I just find the idea of it disgusting with buff, hot as heck men giving you a lap dance-"

"Stop it, for the love of Heaven and Earth combined!" I groaned as I cannot stomach or even imagine that there is a possibility of that happening, and it's a big one. After all, Andrea could have disagreed but Martha would still find it enthralling as she would play a trick on her and she wouldn't mind since the mentioned men are already paid and contacted to do their whorish job and I wouldn't be able to stop those fúckers anyway since I'm out.

"Just promise you'll try and have a good time, yeah? They really exerted effort on this one." Andrea reminds me and like the good boy that I am, I nod but her voice passing through the other end of my ears. I will try but that doesn't mean I will succeed. Her request is pretty hard to accomplish, if I say so myself.

"Well, I'll head out first, okay? I really do hope you'll enjoy it. I'll see you tomorrow, Max. I love you!" Andrea greeted and I can't keep my grin out of my face. Hearing those three words come out of her mouth always gives me the same rushing feeling, as if the world just tilted to another angle, as if it's my first time hearing it ever.

"I love you, too. Be safe, take care and er, enjoy, I guess." I said and she just giggled. She knows me well enough that I am still bitter about everything. Not just because I can't be with her for a whole night but I just feel something fishy. Not that I can point it out to a specific pie but I do hope I get to put my finger on it sooner rather than later.

The party's in full swing now and I'm having fun so far. Seeing all these people, which only a few will actually go to the wedding, celebrating with my not-so-official last day of being a bachelor is actually enjoyable to some extent. I was about to try to excuse myself and ring Andrea but hesitated, and this has been going on for about an hour now and I've only seen her two hours ago.

"If someone's not going to confiscate Max's phone, I would throw that to the farthest cliff from our point here in America, I swear to God." Ethan Lowe, my lawyer and friend said. I immediately pocketed my phone and looked at him snidely.

"I will sue you for property damage, try me." I mockingly challenged him as he snorted with laughter.

"You are very pússy whipped, Maximillian. I thought I'd never see the day. Congratulations! However, tell that gorgeous wife of yours that we still expect seeing you when we have boys nights out, eh?" Ethan said.

"I'll see to it. Besides, she's the one actually encouraging me to go and socialize rather than I suck and be basically a leech attached to her at all times. What can I say, I love her too damn much." I boasted while the other bachelors laughed.