𝐈

★★★ 𝐙𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 ★★★

"Come on Anna!" My best friend tugged on my arm.

Ashley is your normal party girl, she always goes to a party and always know when there's a party.

Do I know why she always knows this type of shit? No, but do I question it?

Hell yes.

"I don't want to go to a stupid party" I told her, honestly parties are boring.

Ashley and I had been friends for years and she always dragged me to parties, it started getting boring over the time.

"The let's go to the bar" Ashley suggested, I roll my eyes.

I gave her a look but she puts on her puppy dog eyes.

"fine, the bar" I said, she started squealing and jumped on me.

Might I add it hurt like a bitch, moving on she got off of me and pulled me off the bed. Ash drags me to her room, supposedly I don't have a cute style... thanks I guess???

"Here put this on!" Ashley throws a outfit at me, I catch it and went to the bathroom.

Once Ashley and I started college, we decided to get a place together and we been living together since we were 19, Ash and I met when we were 5. She threw a book at me, I told the teacher, she got mad at me, a week later Ashley apologized to me and we became friends. We been close ever since then, we started gossiping about guys when we hit 14. She was obsessed with boy bands, she even got posters on her walls.

"Oh my god, you look hot like always" Ashley squeal as I came out the bathroom, she then went to get ready while I went to do my hair and makeup.

When Ashley got finished, we left and went on our way to a bar.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

What's your favorite band?

Fun fact- the first boy band I was obsessed with is called 'Why Don't We' I was never into bands but once I heard their music, I loved it.

Anyways have a great day/ night!

Love y'all

-E