𝐕𝐈𝐈

★✯ 𝐙𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 ✯★

Ashley and the random dude came back around 1 in the morning, let me just say it last one second before I heard noises.

I took that as my sign to leave the house even though it's so late, I decided to go a bar and get drunk, have fun while ash is having fun in a different way. Anyways I threw ok a black dress, it was short and tight around my boobs and waist. The straps of the dress was thin, I felt hot, Anyways I left my hair out and put on some makeup before I made my way out.

it was hard to ignore the noises from Ashley room, if she breaks her bed... she's buying a new one because I am not.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

Making my way to the bar ash and I went a few days ago, I sat down on a stool ordering a drink.

Music was paying like always, I saw some girls flirting with guys or the other way around, I wonder if the workers clean everything up before closing or opening up the bar. I feel bad for them, I would never want to own a bar or something that would be so messy.

A voice next to me ordered a drink. "Taking turns between the club and bar?" They asked, I turn to my right to see the same woman that talked to me yesterday and the day a few days ago, I still wonder about that.

"I like the bar more" I told her, she nods.

"Same" she replied.

My eyes wonder over her body, she definitely looks good in those clothes.

"This is like the third time we met" I said, she laughs.

"I know, I mean I would be here because I own this bar-" I interrupted.

"You own this bar?!?" I ask shocked.

"A girl can own a bar, is there something wrong with that?" She questioned, I shake my head.

"It's just- how do you keep things in check?"

She laughed once again, her laugh is adorable- why am I saying that? I don't like girls so why am I thinking of her like that?

"Honestly, I don't even know... it's fun though because I get my own free drinks" She told me, I guess that's a plus.

She downed the drink and ordered another one. "Want to dance with me?"

I look at the dance floor and then back at her. "Uh sure" I said and she takes my hand, down the drink she just order and drag me to the dance floor.

She grabs my hands placing them on her shoulders before gripping onto my waist, I didn't think anything of it and danced with her.

After dancing we got more drinks, she gave me some free drinks even though I told her I can pay for them but she was too stubborn to let me pay myself, I said thank you to her though.

We went back to dance, drunk me didn't even think anything of it when she had my back pressed up against her as we sway. Her hands were gripping my waist, as a few moments pass I felt lips on my neck.

Wet warm kisses, tracing down my shoulder and back up before she sucked on my neck. I moan.

"You are so beautiful" she whispers in my ear, nibbling lightly.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

"I should go home" I stutter.

"Hmm" she hums.

"M-my friend might be worried about me" I told her. She groaned annoyed.

"Ok, be safe beautiful" she told me, I got up walking away until I heard.

"By the way, names Claira"

All I remember that night is that I got home safe.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Chapter 7!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok well we definitely got some action, do you think Claira we bold and took the chance when she had it?

I think so, I mean I would never have said 'want to go dance' I would of just awkwardly stand there and sip on my drink.

Anyways have great day/night!

Love y'all

-E