𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

★✯ 𝐙𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 ✯★

For the passed week Claira and I has been really touchy. I can't stop thinking about her, I think I like girls... it's confusing.

I wanna know my best friend opinion.

"Ash are you busy?" I ask knocking on her bedroom door. Soon it opened showing Ashley, she walks out the room and close the door behind her.

"Sup" she sat down, I walk over to the couch and stand in front of her.

"I have a question, it's for a friend" I said, she nods.

I sigh. "Let's say this friend is confused of what they like, she thinks about someone so much but it feels wrong"

"Ok..." Ashley reply.

"Ok this friend likes guys but she Mets this girl and she can't stop thinking about her even though it feel wrong to thinking that way" I said, she nods.

"Is it that Claira chick you are friends with, I didn't take her as a type to like girls" Ashley spoke.

"It's not Claira, it's another friend... what do you think this friend should do? She feels like her other friends are going to judge her" I continue.

"Well I think she shouldn't care what other people think, as long as they are happy it's all the matters isn't it?" Ashley question. "If she likes girls then she should go for it... but do tell her we should meet, I always wanted a lesbian friend"

"I think I like girls, I'm the friend" i blurted.

Ashley blinks at me.

"My bestie likes girls! Ok new plan fuck guys.. we should go girl check out hot girls" Ashley said, I laugh.

I am glad she is fine with this, i would hate it if she didn't wanna be friends anymore.

"Claira is lesbian, she already came out to the world... she's the girl I think about" I told Ashley.

"Wait! Is that where you get the hickeys from! Oh my god my best friend got a hottie" Ashley shouted, I blush.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

I went to Claira office. "Zee, hey" Claira said, I walk over to her kissing the hell out of her. "What was that for?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" I ask, she smiles.

"Of course, why wouldn't I baby?" Claira kissed me back, she pulled me on her lap as I wrap my arms around her neck.

"I told Ashley, she's ok with it... I feel better about talking it out with someone I care about so much" I told her.

"Is this why you so happy?" Claira ask, I nod.

I don't care anymore, someone I care about so much is fine with me liking girls.. It would be hard telling my parents but I am sure they would support me.

"Claira-" her office door opened, I get off Claira lap turning to the door.

"I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?" The woman ask.

Claira clears her throat. "Mom"

My eyes widen as I heard that word, her mom just caught us together.

"Mom this is Zeanna" Claira got up to hug the woman, she hugs her back before turning to me.

"What a beautiful girl, I always knew my daughter would have good taste in either men or woman" she says, Claira rolls her eyes.

"Zeanna this is my mother Alice" Claira told me, I nod my head.

"It's nice to meet you" I mumble.

"It's nice to meet you too, just make sure the door is locked before anything happens" she said, Claira whined at her mom.

"Your dad wants you over for dinner, I already told Jackson" she added.

"Ok mom"

Alice left.

"Actually-" Claira opens the door. "Can Zeanna come too?" Claira asks, Alice replied with something I couldn't quite hear. "Family dinner time, you missy get to meet my family"

I smile.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Chapter 13

Have a great day!

Also if you follow me, I will follow you back.

-E

👑 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 👑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें