𝐈𝐕

❁ 𝐙𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❁

A few days passed, Ashley is dragging me to the beach because she wants to take some cute pictures for our Instagram. Ash has on a cute bikini that is hot pink, I just had a black one on.

"Maybe we can find some hot guys" Ashley said, I think she's obsessed with guys honestly.

"I told you already, I am not looking for a boyfriend or any hook ups" I told her.

(A/N: so you looking for a girlfriend right? I mean isn't Claira pretty hot?)

"Loosing up a bit, Now let's find a good spot for pictures" Ashley Reply, we went on a hunt to find the 'perfect' spot for pictures.

Ashley poses while I take picture and hyping her up, she sometimes would laugh which made the pictures better, my bestie is stunning.

"Your turn" she grabs the phone, I stand in the same place she was at and pose. "Go bestie, work it!"

I laugh and shake my head.

After taking like a hundreds of pictures, we decided to post the good ones. We both ran in the water splashing at each other, we played tag in the water after our little war.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

I took a shower when we got back home, taking the salt water out my hair, when I got dressed, I sat on the couch and put a movie on.

"We should go party" Ashley said, she is also obsessed with partying.

"No parties" I told her, she started to think.

"Club!" She shouted, then take my hand drag me to my room. "Put on something cute, be ready in 30 minutes" Ashley leaves my room.

I groan and went to look through my closet fulled with clothes, I don't understand why Ashley likes parties/bars/clubs even though I enjoy them most of the time because of her.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛....

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫?

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
-𝐄