𝐕𝐈

★✯ 𝐙𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬  ✯★

"Wake up" my best friend said, she started to jump on the bed.

"What?!" I groan as I sat up, Ashley got off the bed and jump excitedly.

"I have a date tonight" Ash says, I tilt my head.

When did she have a date? I swear it's probably a random guy from the club yesterday, Ashley needs to remember they are strangers.

"How?" I asked. "Was it a guy from the club?" She nods.

"I gave him my number, we started talking and he asked me on a date" Ashley told me, I blink at her.

"What does that have to do with me?" I question, why do I need to know this information?

"Well I need help getting ready? She says. "And you coming along to go on a date with his friend!" Ash blurted.

I glare at her, throwing fake daggers.

"I am not going on a date with anyone" I said, she started to frown.

Then Ashley put the puppy dog eyes. Why does she do this to me? I told her many times I am not looking for a relationship, watch the guy think we are going to date after the date.

"Come on please! I know you don't wanna go on a date but do this for me, he's really cute and if he's friend don't have a date then we can't go on a date" Ashley rambles, I sigh.

I could do it just to make Ashley happy, I mean even though guys are not worth that much work. But I guess I do it just for Ashley, just to make her happy.

"Ok" I said, she squeal and pulled me into a hug.

"Ok so they are going to pick us up at 5 and it's about.... 12 pm, we got five hours to get ready so" Ashley said, she kept going on and on.

What we should wear, also that we should take a shower and shave...

Uhh.... ok?

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

There was a knock on the door, Ashley fix her hair before opening our white colored front door.

"Hi" she says, two voices replied back.

Who the hell tells strangers our address? What the fuck.

"Come on Anna" Ashley grabs my hand and drag me out the house, I locked the door and followed Ashley as she and some guy talked.

The other guy was right next to me talking but I wasn't listening to him, it's bad enough I agreed to this stupid date.

(A/N: would it be better if Claira was your date? You probably think she's sexy as fuck.)

Once we left the apartment building, we followed the guys to a car and got in.

"So where we going?" Ashley ask.

"I was thinking I can drop my friend and your friend off somewhere and then I bring you to where I planned our date" he spoke.

"Excuse me, I actually wanna stay with my friend" I said, ash turns around shooting me a look.

"No it's fine, the plan sounds good" Ashley said, I roll my eyes annoyed.

I don't wanna be along with this dude, maybe I can just run away when his friend drops us off, it's not like they would know until after their date.

Anyways soon enough we were dropped off near some stores, then he drives away.

"What's that over there?" I ask the guy, he looks the way I point and I ran the other way.

Gosh I hate heels.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Chapter 6!!!!!!

Good morning, it's a beautiful day.

I hope y'all are having the most wonderful day today.

Was Zeanna being mean when she made the random guy look away and ran the other way?

Anyways love y'all!

-E