𝐗𝐕

★★★ 𝐙𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 ★★★

I had a lot of questions thrown at me by Claira family, she tried to keep them from asking so much but I told her it's fine.

"Ok that's enough questions" Claira glare at her family.

"We just trying to get to know her" Claira older brother said.

"You are the one to talk" Claira mumble, I place my hand on her thigh under the table.

"Claira be nice" her mom hissed at her, Claira rolls her eyes.

When dinner was finished Autumn has asked if I wanted to hangout with her, Claira said no because she wanted time with me.

Guess who won...

Autumn. Why? Because Alice told Claira that her family should get to know your girlfriend. I am not her girlfriend... yet but I didn't say anything of it because I liked the idea of that. Claira Collins girlfriend.

Autumn and I talked about random shit until it was time to go, she hugged me goodbye saying she prove of me for her sister. It was a cute moment.

Claira, Jackson and I are in her car. "Next time you meet my parents" I said.

"I don't feel like being a foot away from a cop" Claira reply.

"Your parents are cops?" Jack asked, I shake my head.

"Just my dad, I think I should also state my parents are not together anymore... you don't have to meet my dad Claira" I said, she just nods her head.

"Told her about the gang?" Jackson raise an eyebrow, Claira nods her head once again.

"Not everything about it but I told her I am in one" Claira spoke.

"In one? You are the leader" Jackson said, she's the leader of a gang?

That's why she has a gun, so does Jackson. Is her whole family involved with gangs?

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

-time skip all the way to their date~

"Well hello sexy" I smirk, eyeing Claira.

She definitely a work of art.

"I never knew how flirty you could be" Claira smiled, she pecked my lips. She got in my car.

"Ready for our date?" I ask, she nods.

I drove off to a restaurant we are having dinner at, when we got there I gave them my name and they showed us to our table. "You are so beautiful" I said.

"You are beautiful too baby" Claira grabs on my hand pressing a long kiss on the top, I giggle.

"Marry me" I joke, Claira laughs.

"Maybe one day baby girl" Claira winks at me, I roll my eyes playfully.

I never ever thought I would be sitting right in front of a woman I like so much, if she's the one I marry and you told me that when I was younger. I would of laughed at you.

"Do you want kids in the future?" I ask, though if we still dating then.. we can't really have kids unless we adopt which I won't mind doing.

"I want a daughter, I want her to take over what I do and show that woman can be powerfully" Claira said, I smile.

A waiter came up to us asking what we wanted, we order some food.

We talked and ate the rest of the time there until we had to go again to see the second part of our date.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

"You took us to the movie theater and we are in dresses?" Claira ask.

"I thought it would be a cute date if we went to the movie theater, plus the place is almost empty" I told her, I drag her to the place to order some candy and popcorn.

We then found some seats and sat down, it was barely anyone here so we kind of started to make-out.

"Let's go to my place" I mumbled into the kiss, Claira agreed.

We left the movie theater and got in the car, Claira kiss me and I kiss back. "Let me drive" I said, Claira pulled away and let me drive to my place.

As we got up to the front door, Claira pushes me against the wall kissing me hard, I moan when she started biting my lip. I reach for the door handle opening it, we fell into the apartment still making out.

Until....

"It feels like I am watching lesbian porn" I heard my roommate say, of course Ashley is here right now.

"Shit" Claira tripped over something, I grab her before she fell.

"You ok baby?" I ask, she nods. I look at ash. "Sorry Ashley"

"It's ok as long as I didn't see y'all start doing something else" Ashley gives me a look, I glare at her.

"Claira baby, this is ash.. ash this is Claira" I spoke after the slight awkwardness.

"Hi, we met before" Claira stick her hand out, Ashley shakes it.

"I am actually about to head out, I see you later... it's nice meeting you Claira" Ashley smile and left, Claira and I went back to kissing like nothing happened.

As we started to take our clothes off, I stop us. "Will you be my girlfriend Claira?" I ask

"Of course baby"

Another one of my best nights... life is great.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Chapter 15