𝐗

❁᪥ 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬 ᪥❁

When we made it to Zeanna and her friend house, her friend walked inside. I glare at my brother which made him looks towards me, then walk away.

We learned over the time to talk with looks.

"Be safe baby girl, wouldn't want that beautiful face hurt" I told her, reaching up to touch her cheek.

Should I kiss her? Would she kiss me back or would it get awkward?

Fuck it.

I grip on my face pulling it towards mine, pressing my lips on hers. Not even a second later she kissed back, I enjoyed the sweet taste of her lips.

Remembering I need to get going, I pull away with a smirk on my face. "See you later"

Then walked away.

My brother wasn't even that far around the corner. "I thought you were going to be in the lobby" I said.

"You like her?" He ask ignoring what I just said to him.

"That's non of your business" I told him.

"You know, knowing you all my life and you telling me you liked girls since 16 years old... I never once seen you kiss a girl until today" my brother state, I roll my eyes and walk away from the idiot.
"Was it a good kiss?" He follows behind.

"She's straight... now can we get going?" I ask.

"If she was straight she wouldn't have kissed you back sis, Maybe she's confused about what she likes... you were" Jackson replied.

I glare his way and he shut up, not bring up the topic at all that night.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

"Look" Jackson said turning his phone around, it was the next day and I was at the my office, jack just decided to join.

I grab his phone to see he took a picture of me and Zeanna.

I stare at it.  Zeanna looks so hot in this picture. "Jack" I said handing him his phone back.

"I think it's cute, you looks so happy..." Jackson said, I roll my eyes.

"Delete it" I told him.

"Nope, I sent you the picture so you can see your 'babygirl' I think you would be less of a bitch if you had a girlfriend" Jackson reply and my phone went off, he then left my office.

I looked at the picture again, rolling my eyes, a smile creeps on my face.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Chapter 10

Good morning!

I think Claira is in loveeee

-E

☀︎

☀︎

☀︎