𝐗𝐈𝐕

★★★ 𝐙𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 ★★★

"She wants me to go to dinner at her parents with her" I told Ashley.

"Didn't you just meet this chick like almost two months ago?" Ashley asks.

"Yes, but I like her a lot and do anything to make her happy" I sigh.

Ashley nods and made me follow her to her room, we stayed there for like almost an hour for ash to find an outfit to put on for the family dinner I am suppose to be going to in a few hours.

Ash made me put on his red dress, did my hair and make up after I took a nice warm shower, I needed to be perfect... I wanna show Claira I am trying.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

"Damn" I whisper under my breath when I saw what Claira was wearing.

"You look beautiful" Claira says.

"You look beautiful too"

Claira wraps her arms around my neck, then pressed her lips on mine. It was a slow soft kiss.

"I am glad you are finally happy Claira but mom and dad would be mad if we went to dinner late" I heard Jackson voice , did he just come in?

Claira mumbled something as she pulled away from me. "Come on Zee" Claira smiles at me taking the lead, I follow behind and Jackson walked next to me.

"I have to be that overprotective brother.. you hurt her I hurt you" Jackson says, I laugh.

"I am going to hope I don't hurt her, I remember y'all having guns" I reply.

Soon we made it to Claira car and got in, she made me sit in the front while she made jack sit in the back. As she drove with her left hand, she held my hand with her free one. I had butterflies in my stomach.

I tried to ignore it by talking to Jackson since Claira was focusing on the road. "So you only had one friend for all your life?" Jackson asks, I nod.

"I have two best friends, their parents and our are close friends we known them all of life basically"

"That sounds nice, ash and I met at a young age so I always said we knew each other since we were born but we didn't" I said.

Jackson and I kept talking all the way to their parents house.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

"Jacky! CC!" A voice shouted.

"Little sister" Jackson leans towards me, I nod as a little girl comes around.

She hugs Jackson and then Claira, but then her eyes landed on me.

"Who are you?" She asks crossing her arms.

"Autumn be nice, Claira likes her" Jackson said and wink at me before walking away.

"You like my sister?" She asks me, I nod. Claira walks to her sister and bend down a little whispering something in her ear. "Sorry for being rude... Some people they bring home is mean"

"It's ok, I understand that.. my dad is the same way when he doesn't know the full name of the person" I said.

"What do your mom and dad work as?" Autumn ask.

"My mom is a chef and dad's a cop" I said, Claira eyes widen as she covers Autumn ears.

Claira grabs my hand being me inside a door that was the closest to us which was a bathroom. "Listen baby, if any of my family members ask what your dad does.. do not say cop" Claira told me, I tilt my head confused. "my family is not very friendly with the cops, they don't like my family"

I nod. "Why"

"Let's just say we are not very good people- but please don't leave me because of that, I really like you" Claira said.

"What like are you in a gang?" I ask as a joke.

"Yes"

My eyes widen.

"I am serious baby, just please don't give up on our relationship just because of that... please" Claira begs, I stare at her.

She was about to speak again but I kissed her, she kissed back instantly. "I won't, I want you"

She smiled brightly pulling away, as she turn around I couldn't help but slap her ass. "Zee!" She glared at me, I giggle and follow her out to her family dinning room.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Chapter 14!!

I guess we going to meet more of the family in the next chapter.

Goodnight!!!!

-E