𝐕

❁ 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬 ❁

The best parts about having places like bar and clubs is that I can drink while I work, I am trying to make sure things are running smoothly.

"You coming Claira?" My younger brother ask, I nod and follow him out the house.

I got in my car and he got in the passenger. "Think I can get a hot girl to come home with me?" My brother ask, I glare at him.

"No bring girls home" I told him, he groans annoyed. "I am serious, we don't need more people knowing where we live"

I drove off to one of my many clubs, when we get there we both walk inside as music was playing.

People were dancing or sitting down and drinking. It seems fine, my brother went off to find and I quote "sexy girls that are into crazy Sex"

Sometimes I don't understand my brother.

I shake my head and went towards the counter where it sells the drinks, I ordered a drink and sat down, luckily I don't have to pay for the drink since I own this place.

"Am I going to bump into you often?" A voice ask, I turn around to see a beautiful woman.

I let my eyes wonder on her body, I remember her being the girl that two of my stupid members took in. "First time bumping into each other" I stated, she mumbled something and sat in a seat.

"Anna let's dance" another girl said, she was the other girl with this one that day.

"Ashley go dance, I just wanna sit here" she reply, the woman nods and walked away with a drink in her hand.

"Girlfriend?" I ask.

"Oh no! She's just my best friend, I don't swing that way anyways... I am straight" she said, damn I guess us lesbian and bi people lost a beautiful woman.

"You have a problem with girls dating?" I question.

"No, I don't care what people do with their life, I mean as long as they are happy that is all that matters right?" She asked, I nod.

Good thing to know she doesn't hate my kind of person.

"So What you up to?"

"Honestly, my friend just dragged me here..." She says, turning towards me.

Who knew how beautiful brown eyes can be, god damn.

This random chick and I started talking about random shit, I afforded a drink but she didn't take it.

It's adorable how the way she talks, her eyes sparkles sometimes whenever she says something.

Did I even stated how hot she is? I Probably did but it never hurts to say it again, I also learned her name was Zeanna. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Chapter 5!!!!!!

Have a nice night/day

Do you guys like the story so far?

Anywho love y'all!

-E