𝐈𝐈𝐈

᪥᪥᪥  𝐙𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚  𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬  ᪥᪥᪥

Opening my eyes, it was dark and I heard voices. They weren't familiar.

"You can't just kidnapped two woman" a voice said annoyed, the other voices apologized.

Next thing I knew, light was shining on me.

A woman was standing in front of me, white hair, grey eyes, she looks short but also looks like a badass. She has this look that can scare people but she looks beautiful.

"Where am I?" I asked, she looks behind her before looking back at me.

"Definitely not home, but you can be on your way and take your friend" she said and points next to me, I saw Ashley right beside me unconscious.

"Where am I?" I repeated.

She rolled her eyes. "You don't need to worry about it, just forget this ever happened... when your friend wakes up someone will lead you out" she said. "Anymore questions?"

"Y-" she cut me off. "Great, bye" she walked out the room.

What a bitch.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

Some guy showed ash and I out, We were blindfolded so we don't know where we are, The woman said it was for safety reasons.

We got dropped off at a place and the car drives away. "That was weird" Ashley said, I nod agreeing.

I can't stop thinking about how beautiful that girl was, her long white isn't blonde hair and those grey stormy eyes.

Though she was a bitch talking to me. "Let's just go home"  I said calling up a Uber.

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

★ 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬 ★

"Why the fuck did y'all take two woman from the bar!" I shouted, gosh somethings the people that work for me are stupid.

"They were drunk, so we thought we can bring them here" one of them said, I turn towards them and they look away.

"You don't just take someone just because they are drunk, if something happens to them it's their fault for not being aware of their surroundings" I stated. "Plus they could of acted way more bad than they did, what if they worked for one of our enemies?"

They stayed quiet, I roll my eyes and walked away and to my office. It's hard being a leader when some people are stupid, now I can't stop thinking of that beautiful girl I just came across.

She was hot, smoking hot. That red dress on her fitted her body so well, this is why I girls better than guys. Girls are so much hotter, they are so fucking sexy.

I shake my head to stop thinking about her and went to work.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Chapter 3 is finished.

Do you agree with Claira about girls are much hotter than guys?

Have a great day/ night, don't forget to smile and I see y'all on the next chapter :)

- E