𝐗𝐈𝐗

★ 𝐙𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 ★

Claira and I are just laying on my bed, its almost the New Years.

"I have the perfect plan to go into the year good" Claira smirks, pressing her lips on mine.

I giggle kissing her back, she wraps her arms around my neck and deepen the kiss.

"Hey I am going to leave" I heard Ashley say, I mumbled an ok and I heard the front door closed.

She probably went to see Jackson, ash and him been talking for awhile. This one time we were at Claira bar, ash went to make out with jack... it was not a nice site to see. Ashley did look happy though.

"It would of been cool if we could have kids ourselves with each other, I would adore our daughter... I want her to look so much like you" Claira said.

"You want kids already? Isn't that going a little fast?" I ask.

"Well I love you so" Claira told me, my eyes widen.

"I-I love you" I reply.

Let's just say it got heated in the room after that.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

I went into Claira office, I been thinking about this for awhile.

"Hey baby, I have a question" I said, she raise an eyebrow. I want up to her. "You love me, and I love you right?"

She hummed as a reply.

"I want to take us to a next level, you are my queen..." I said

"That made no sense babe" Claira laughs, I glare at her.

"I want you to be my queen, I been thinking about it..." i told her.

"Be your queen?" Claira asks.

"Let me join the gang"

THE END

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

The ending is cringy but it was also kind of cute. I hope y'all like this story.

Hopefully in the future I will edit this story and make it way better.

Anyways y'all thanks for joining me on this adventure, I see you guys in the next story.

Byeeeeee

-E