𝐗𝐈𝐈

★✯ 𝐙𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 ✯★

I woke up with body against me. Where am I? Why is there a body on top of me?

I open my eyes, hair was in my face so I move it to see Claira face. She looks so beautiful sleeping, I turn my head a little to see that I am still in her office. As much as she seems like a badass, she looks so innocent sleeping.

Claira started moving around trying to get comfortable until her eyes open and met mine, I smile. "Zee" she said.

I like the nickname she gave me, Ashley only calls me Anna... I honestly don't think anyone has ever called me Zee. "Hi"

Claira trace down, I followed noticing we are both naked. "U-Uh" i stutter.

"This couch is uncomfortable" Claira said, I nod agreeing. Anything to change the subject of why we both naked.

Maybe that's why she felt some warm, warmer than normal.

Claira stares into my eyes then look down at my lips. "I really enjoyed yesterday" she said and press her lips softly on mine, I kiss her back. Claira then pulls back and gets off of me.

Can I just say how perfect her boobs are? And her ass?

"You should get back into your clothes before my brother comes finding us like this" Claira said, I nod and got up. I grab my clothes from the floor putting it back on, as Claira was putting her dress back on I went and wrap my arms around her from behind.

"I enjoyed yesterday too" I place my mouth on her neck, pressing light kisses and then sucked.

Claira moans. It turned me on.

"Your friend might be worried about you" Claira mumble leaning her head back giving me more access to her neck.

"Not yet, she's probably still sleeping in bed with her boyfriend" I told her, Claira hums.

A few moments pass when Claira pulls away. "We should stop baby" Claira said, I nod agreeing.

Suddenly Claira office door opened, I push her away quickly.

Jackson was standing there with Ashley next to him. "I thought you got kidnapped" Ash gave me a look, she definitely was worried.

"Just talking to a friend" I said.

"Friend, mhm?" Jackson smirks, Claira sighs.

"Yes friend, you should get going Zeanna" Claira spoke.

We said our goodbyes and left them.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎
       𖣔᪥ 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬 ᪥𖣔

Zeanna and her friend left, I went to sit at my desk while my brother walked in and sat in the seat in front of me.

"Had fun?" jack smirks.

"I don't think she feels comfortable with me around other people" I mumbled.

"You were the same way sis, give her some time.. it might also be the fact she doesn't wanna lose a friend for what and who she likes" Jackson told me.

"I don't wanna be her little secret" I reply.

"Maybe it's for the best, you don't want to bring her into our world... I have a feeling that if she ever dies you would die inside, you have this glow to you whenever you are around her" Jackson stated and then left my office.

I mean she does make me happy, but I just wish we can show each other off to the world saying she's mine and I am hers.

I lean my head on my desk sighing.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Chapter 12

I am basically spamming as many parts as I can.

Do you feel like it was rude of zeanna pushing Claira away when her friend came in?

Maybe zeanna is just nervous of what her friend may think about her if she said she liked girls.. I mean she is still trying to actually figure out if she does.

Anyways have a nice night or day.

-E