𝐗𝐕𝐈

★★★ 𝐙𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚  𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬  ★★★

The following days I focused more on my job, Claira was busy doing her job every time after work, I went to her place and I wanna say that she looks hot working behind her desk.

Ashley and Claira talked for like a whole day once, I am glad they are getting along.

Right now I am making my way to Claira office place that she works at, Ashley tagged along with me. "He was such an ass" Ashley said, she was telling me about how the dumbass of a boyfriend she called cheated on her, I swear if I see him I will kick his ass.

"That's what you get for dating a player... but if you tell me his address then I can go kick his ass" I said. Ashley laughs. "I am serious"

"What you going to do? Call you girlfriend and let her take care of it, though that would be hot" Ashley and I got pulled into a Alleyway, my face got covered.

"If you try to escape, I won't hesitant to shoot you" a voice from behind me said.

They forced us in the back of a van, my eyes were covered, my hands were tied and I had a cloth in my mouth. I am going to guess the same thing happened to ash, I heard Ashley mumbling, she was probably tryin to talk.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

The blindfold on me got taken off, then they took the cloth out. "What is going on?" Ashley asked, she was in the same position as me.

"I am going to guess y'all know a name of Claira Collins.. well you see we don't like her, she is the most powerful gang leader and I don't like the idea of that" the guy in front of me said. "I also heard claira got a cute little girlfriend"

He smirks my way, I turn my head to look away from his face. "So here's the plan, babygirl here is going to be on the phone with Claira and tell her to meet here.. after that we are going to kill her, she also needs to be alone" this other guy spoke up.

The first guy took my phone, searching for Claira and called her. He put on the speaker. "What's up babe" I heard Claira voice, the guy glare at me to talk.

I started talking to Claira about whatever he wanted me to tell her, he then hangs up. "While we wait, let's have fun shall we?"

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

"Don't you dare slap her" I growled, they still slapped ash on the face anyways.

That is going to become red, damnit when are we going to get help? They are abusing us.

Slapping us.

Kicking. Punching.

I was getting tired of it, my body fucking hurt because of these assholes.

I want Claira to hurry up and get here, but I also don't want her to die. She's probably coming up with a plan right now.

I sigh.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Chapter 16.

Good morning y'all!

I hope yall having a nice day, don't forget to smile.

-E