𝐈𝐗

★✯ 𝐙𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚  𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 ✯★

One of the guys fell down, the other one turned around.

"Miss Collins saving the day?" He ask, he then fell the ground with another shot flying through the air.

"I didn't say you can kill him!" A voice shouted.

"Oops" another voice said, there were two dark figures a few feet from us.

One walks towards us.

"You two ok?" They ask, light shining on them showed off the a guy who shot one of the guys on the floor.

"Who are y'all?" Ash ask in a shaky voice.

"We are not here to hurt you" another voice said and walk into the light.

"Claira" I said, she smiles.

"You remember my name" Claira said, I nod.

"You met them already?" The guy ask.

"I know you two, you probably don't know me but you're friend does" Claira spoke up while looking at ash.

"H-how you got a gun?" I asked.

"Babygirl not everything is butterflies and rainbows, there is danger in this world and we gotta protect ourselves, no one is actually going to help" she told me. "You just have to help yourself"

She gives a devilish smile spinning her gun with a finger.

Why is that so fucking hot?

"Excuse my sister, she's weird.. uh would you let us to walk y'all home?" The guy asks.

"I think we fine" I reply, he nods.

"Shall we go then?"

"No, let's us take y'all home.." Claira said staring at me, I just nod my head.

Ashley and I walked in front of
Them as they behind us, once we got home, ash went inside quickly.

"Thanks" I mumble, they nod.

The guy gives Claira a look before walking away.

"Be safe baby girl, wouldn't want the beautiful face hurt" Claira said, she runs one of her fingers down my cheek before gripping my face firmly pressing her lips on mine.

I gasp kissing her back like she demanding me to do it.

"See you later" she pulls away smirking, Claira walks away.

I JUST KISSED A GIRL!

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

Ash went to take a shower, I laid on my bed rethinking about my kiss with Claira, I have never kissed a girl before.

Does this mean I like girls?

This is so confusing.

But like her lips were so soft and sweet, she's a butterfly on the outside but a tiger in the inside.

If you saw Claira, you would think she's innocent but that gun on her hand says otherwises.

Is she part of a gang? I haven't met any one who ever owned a gun except my dad and he is a cop.

I sigh and close my eyes to stop thinking about this.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Chapter 9!

Claira finally kissed Zeanna!! Oh my god, I am so excited.

I am sure you didn't forget to smile when you read this.

-E