𝐗𝐈

★✯ 𝐙𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 ✯★

A month has passed, Ashley and the random guy I learned name was Alex has been going on a few dates.

Some lead to me hearing noises from Ashley room, it's so amazing having Ashley in the room.

Note the sarcasm.

Today Ashley thought it would be fun if we went to the bar with her 'boyfriend' she really wants me to come, I agreed as long we go to the bar we went to last time.

I want to see Claira, I can't stop thinking about her since we kissed. I don't know what's wrong with me and why I am thinking of her that way.

"You are wearing this" Ashley threw something at me, then left my room.

Ok?

I put on the clothes, did a little makeup, left my hair out and then put some heels on.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

"My friend is coming but he is meeting us at the bar" Alex said, Ashley looks at me.

"Ok" Ashley reply.

We walked inside, Ashley and Alex went straight to get a drink, I ordered one as well and then went off looking around the place.

"What you looking for?" A voice ask, it made me jump.

I turn around to see the guy from a few weeks ago that was with Claira.

"Who are you again?" I ask, I never got his name.

"Jackson, you and my sister know each other" he reply with a smile, I smiled back.

"Where is your sister?" I asked looking around, I didn't want to sound needy but I really want to see Claira again.

"My sister? Hmm... I can take you to her if you want" he said, I nod lightly.

Jackson told me to follow him and I did, we walked up some steps that lead to a second floor. There were a few doors up here but Jackson stopped at a black door, he knocks on the door. "Bye" he then disappeared, before I got the chance to say something the door opened showing Claira.

"Your brother showed me to you... I wanted to see you" I stutter, she smiles and move out the way.

"Come in" she said, I walk inside and looked around.

There was a desk, a chair before it, a shelf that had Random stuff and some cabinets that has locks.

"So why did you want to see me?" Claira asks as she went to sit in her chair.

"I don't know, I just don't feel like being with my friend, I mean we are friends right and I can hangout with you?" I said.

"Friends... right yes, take a seat" Claira said, I take a seat in front of her desk. The chair was very comfy.

The room filled with silence after that, it was awkward a bit. I felt Claira staring at me so I look meeting eyes with her, I love how stormy her eyes look, they are beautiful.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

"I can't stop thinking about our kiss" I spat out, noticing what I said my hands quickly went to my mouth trying to shut myself up. "I don't know why I feel this way, I am suppose to like guys, I have for all my life... why am I feeling this way for a girl?"

"I felt the same way when I first started liking girls" Claira said. "I kissed my best friend when I was 16, she didn't talk to me after that... I thought that maybe I will be judged by everyone if I told someone I felt some kind of way towards woman" She sighs as she looks down. "A few months later I told my other friends, they don't like gay, lesbian, bi, etc people so when I did tell them I lost all my friends, I cried for a week, my brother asked what's wrong and I told him"

I sadly smile at her.

"He said 'now we can find some hot girls together' it was funny at the time, he made me laugh... I love my little brother because he didn't judge me ever" Claira told me. "I told my parents, surprisingly they were happy for me and my mom said that some men wasn't worth it anyways"

"It's good to know your family is supportive" I said, she smiles.

"They really are, I want you to know that... it's ok to feel that way, you can be confused sometimes. Take a moment Zee and think about it" Claira told me, I nod. "By the way I can't stop thinking about our kiss too if that makes you feel better"

The confidence in me made me get up and walk to her. "W-" I pressed my lips on hers, she kissed back instantly.

I pulled Claira up from the chair and grip on her waist, she wraps her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. I walk up to the couch she had in the room and push her down, I hovered over her. "You look hot with tattoos" Claira said when we pulled away.

I smile pecking her lips.

"You do too" I told her. "You look so fucking hot"

Claira giggles pulling me back into a kiss.

Let's just say that night was the best night I ever had.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Chapter 11

We finally got some more action! Woo! It got a little heated in Claira office.

Have a great day y'all!

-E